*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943295-A-Ravens-Transformation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1943295
A short story in progress
Lady Raven made her way through the old house she had called home. The loud clacking oh her knee high stiletto boots against the white marble, echoed through the cavernous expanse of her dark home. All of the details that would make the place a home, were hidden behind a veil of darkness. She preferred the dark. Though the house was a place built for the purpose of growing a family in an environment of opulence. While Raven's plans ran far askew from such wholesome intentions, she did want to make this home a nest for new life.

Walking through one of the periodic cones of light she came to a sudden stop, and turned her attention to the darkness to her right. A light clicking emanated from the darkness at the focus of her attention. She was tall woman of striking beauty with flawless alabaster skin. Her eyes were the color of light blue ice, and her expression was just as cold. Her hair started out as a vibrant shade of blood red, with a gradient that turned as black as the bird she took her name from. Her hair was tied into to ornate buns on both sides and to the back of her head, with two streams of midnight black hair flowing to her middle back from each one. Her pale features were accentuated by the dark red lipstick and accompanying makeup. Her usual form of dress took the form of form fitting leather or Lycra that strained against her body as if it were a second skin.

© Copyright 2013 Lynxdom (lynxdom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943295-A-Ravens-Transformation