*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1583647-Lovers-slumber
by Tracy
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Romance/Love · #1583647
Waiting for you in the light of dawn.
The soft dawn light kisses your face and opens your heart.
With one hand, fist clenched softly, resting on your heaving chest; the other mimicking its brother but resting by your head, on the pillow.
Tell me of your dreams, let me know you, let me love you.
I watch you in the early hours whilst you peacfully sleep. You are rendered so child-like in your composure.
I take the chance to steal a tender kiss and whisper that "I love you", for I know that such words would fall onto deaf ears. Whilst your heart is open I send you messages of love. As the conscious mind resurfaces walls are once again pronounced; and so the cycle starts again. The moment of dawn is so beautiful as we are pure and true -left vulnerable and willing to love.
Come quickly my dawn with promises of new hope that our love will grow and walls will tumble. I wait with anticipation of your return, for that moment that binds my lover and I.
Dawn's light comes flooding in and I savor the moment, breathing you in deeply. I want you to fill my every pore and fill my entire being as I ache for you. I am waiting, in wanting to be loved by you. God's grace touches you through the light of dawn, he shows me all that there is to be loved in you, as he surely sees you. You are so far away from this world, wilfully lost in a fanciful world. I wish that I could take that journey with you. I kiss you softly so as not to disturb your blissful state and bid fare well to the creature that I hope to one day to be introduced, as you begin to become ridged, as your walls reform. I close my eyes for a brief moment cementing this moment in my mind, so that I may cling to this with hope in waiting of the new dawn.
© Copyright 2009 Tracy (tracym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1583647-Lovers-slumber