*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584743-The-limitation-of-the-real-world
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1584743
Correcting the past, Pausing the present, And Seeing the future...
"Correcting the past, Pausing the present, And Seeing the future."
Had you ever wished that this is possible?
However, can it be?

I just watched that movie entitled Matrix - well, it's nice.
... but the thing there is - are we living in a world so virtually perfect that everything is possible and we don't realize it?
Well I guess that I'm a bit weird, but it captures my interest. A programmed world. They can program their own worlds, but they can't touch a world - named Matrix. In there, all people - millions, billions. Are mentally living in an enclosed space... Just like a prison...

well, returning to the topic..

*Correcting the past.
                            It's a very great thing to correct the past, erasing your mistakes are like just erasing the mistake made in a pencil with the use of an eraser. Come to think of it.. If you had broken a vase from an emporium, it can be easily restored by just going back - and correcting your past..

*Pausing the present.
                            If we are able to pause the present, we can prevent... bad things, from happening... We can... escape, from any dangers approaching... A death... unexpected, can be stopped... Just like that vase from an emporium - you can pause before it drops and breaks on the ground...

*Seeing the future.
                            And here's the best part... Seeing the future... You can be able to... to change - your destiny. With this, you'll be able to fully understand between right and wrong. To see what will happen, exists on present life... I am one of them. I'm convinced that I can see partly my own future, strips of moments - happening in my dream - gradually existing as my life goes on. Things like this are hard to forget, however - you become surprised and delighted, followed by confusion. You start asking yourself -
"Did that happen by chance? Or is it really my fate?"
Questions that have no answer - are indeed hard... to find. Some people, have questions, that they think there is no answer - but the answers are just there, lying in front of them and waiting for them to realize...


In this real world there are many limitations... limitations that are indeed the most needed and most wanted...
... Had you asked yourself what are these?
© Copyright 2009 polyonyx (dementor2008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584743-The-limitation-of-the-real-world