*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584812-Letter-to-my-friends
by Suki
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1584812
Letter that I wrote to my friends in appreciation for all they have done for me.
                                   
                                LETTER TO MY FRIENDS



I wish to thank my friends for all that I have received from them. They, and the people who have been near me, have given me all I have, and in certain manner, they made me the way I am. They have given me love, consolation, and understanding. They have made me recognize my mistakes and have given me encouragement in my worst moments. To them I owe having known the extraordinary feeling of friendship.

I wish to thank the men and women that I don’t know, but that certainly would be my friends if I could only get close to them. To all the human beings of the world, for being my brothers and sisters and coexist with me since ever, at this moment and forever.

I wish to thank life because every day my soul gets richer and every moment I learn, love and live a little bit more. I have not written anything read nor built anything that I have, however, there are so many things that surround me, that are at my service as well as many beings that would like to be in my place, that in eternal gratitude I bow in front of living.

To living I want to thank because it has given me the opportunity to know it, because it has put at my disposition a world built with the most beautiful things that one could imagine. Because it allows me to see, to hear and to feel all those wonderful things, because allows me to realize all what I have and surrounds me, but above all, because I am able to express it. 


                                                           
© Copyright 2009 Suki (suki23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1584812-Letter-to-my-friends