*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586643-WritingPoolcom-Grand-Opening
Rated: E · Bulletin · Activity · #1586643
A BRAND NEW writing website is now opened! This is for writers that are serious!
Hey guys and girls,

I am only 22, and have been working in the web design business for roughly 7 years. I went to school, but decided that with best results, I would teach myself how to design websites, and go at my own pace. Well after 7 years, I've finally put together something that I have a passion for, and that is writing.

Over the past year, I have been working on this site alone. I would say the hardest thing to do when wanting to create something, is thinking of the idea to begin with.

WritingPool.com is a writing platform, designed for those that enjoy reading, writing, or both. WritingPool is different though, in the sense that it put together both a place to write, and a place to communicate. Much like a forum, the pool provides an endless line of articles submitted by its members.

I have been vigorously working on getting publishers, and those experienced in the field to the site, and things are looking better then ever. I expect people to be able to go to my site in the future, and get noticed, and get everything they need, to get their writing on the shelfs.

I am also in direct communication with some major manufacturers, and am speaking with them about possible sponsorship with products that we will be using as giveaways, and contest prizes.

Please take a look, and let me know what you think. Signing up as a member is free, and will certainly benefit anyone who participates.

www.WritingPool.com

Thanks,
Andrew Shaw
© Copyright 2009 WritingPool.com (writingpool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1586643-WritingPoolcom-Grand-Opening