*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587783-Mistakes-make-a-Human-being
by Nish
Rated: E · Other · Arts · #1587783
Mistakes make a Human being….Its not human being who made a mistake.
Mistakes make a Human being….

It has often been said that "To error is human". As a human being we are prone to do mistakes. Before we go any further, let me concede the obvious. Yes, all human beings make mistakes. That's how you know they're human beings. But surely I'm not the only one to notice “How i made a mistake?" has become the explanation for every human being in public office.
If I put my hand into a fire because I've never seen fire before and I get burned, that is a mistake. If you see me get burned and then put your hand into the same fire, that's not a mistake. That's an idiotic calculation that somehow, the rules do not apply to you.
There have been many times in my life, when thoughts along these lines have entered my head if in case I will be there next time I would never do mistakes in my life. Do we consider? Or able to consider, the answer is no, we can not. Next morning we wake up with the same intentions that we will not repeat the mistakes of our life, but we can’t help we do it again and again. What is that is that intentionally we do, No we don’t. Mistake never comes with a full stop, it comes after every coma in your life. The only we can do regret and try no do the same mistake frequently. “USE COMA”….. REGRET AND MORE REGRET…..
“Turns out human beings can’t turn back time”. We move forward but we cannot turn our faces towards our lost lines. We did mistake but we cannot change it, but the sentence we can add is regret and try to improve it. “Why can’t you keep your foot out of your mouth?” It’s one of the more frustrating aspects of human nature, the harder we try not to say or do or think something, and the more likely we enforced do that. We put conscious effort to avoid talking about ex-boyfriend or girl friend on first dates, or trying to find the real reason to be late at work. But when our conscious minds are stressed and preoccupied, we often do mistakes. For example, a desire not fulfilled, or continuous process of devotion to guard the mistake slips through doesn’t work. Unwanted thoughts pop into the forefront of our mind. Even though your conscious mind is trying to do the right thing, the unconscious mind is looking for the worst. It’s trying to protect you, but it’s actually more resistant to distraction than the conscious mind. Most of the time, when we want to think something or do something or behave in a certain way, it works. But when we’re really dying for something, when we’re under extreme stress or high mental load, that’s when we tend to get these obvious effects.
We’d love to have control over our minds. What we’d like is a system that would allow us to do this on a regular basis. Whenever you’re trying to control your mind, it’s a good idea to have lots of mental capacity. Trying to do this when you’re under stress, have a lot of work, or something is taking your mind off-task, is going to reduce the effectiveness of your conscious mind in exerting control.
Moral: The first and foremost step to balance mistakes is to decrease the use of these mental loads. Our brain can do one task at a time and if we will try to complete two tasks in the same time then mistake is obvious.

By Nish....
© Copyright 2009 Nish (twanistha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587783-Mistakes-make-a-Human-being