*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610933-Why-I-love-MYSELF
by Nish
Rated: · Other · Other · #1610933
Why I love MYSELF?
Why I love MYSELF?

You hate falling in love because most people in our modern day society are Stupid, and careless. They care so much about other people and what others think, that they in return are selfish, cold and weak. You got to love yourself, & respect yourself before you can go around wanting to "Love" somebody. People who put their own needs aside for others become jealous and possessive.

If you don't love or respect yourself, nobody else is going to do it. And like me you probably are sick of seeing on the TV and in Reality all the stupid fools who can't think or love themselves. Their whole lives depend on Romance and finding a Guy or Girl to be with. They can't be by themselves, and that is sad.


Stay independent and find men who are worthy of you. You are the grand prize and make sure they are worthy. If you love yourself and humanity you have all the love you ever need. Only give it to those who are worthy, act golden and those who are good will come around.

Also realize that men and people in general come and go--but you will be with yourself FOREVER. You’re Soul and your body is the only true marriage out there.

Also what most stupid a people forget is that Romantic love is not the only love out there. I see so many people disking their friends and their family members all in the name of Romantic love --its sticking!!

I have friends who hate on me for getting more attention than them from guys. I have seen girls leave their loving parents to move in with some abusive guy.

But the more we try to stay away from love the more we get into it. Stay away and be satisfied with what you is no one can be as sweet as you do. No one can understand you better that you understand yourself. So why we say some one else is our sole mate no one can be your sole mate, you are your own best friend, so take care of your self. At last you are the only one who is going to fight against yourself.

Some times I think may be I have a bad experience and may be others are lucky when it comes to love and relationship but girls question yourself that is there some qualities in your boy friend, husband, or loved ones that proofs that he is your sole mate. He cannot be with you forever as you can be. Hey don’t misunderstand me I am not saying they don’t love you but they cannot be as sweet heart as you are for yourself, as caring as you are for yourself. Then why we spend our whole life finding our sole mate, best friend and finally till end LOVEDONE.

When you see people around you gifting each other, you find interest to start finding any one how can be there for you, how can give you moral and physical support. We search for our dream lover who we come running and take us off in a white horse, you know what it never happened after few years you will either find the horse running from you or you running after the horse. No will be with you everyone will be busy in there life the horse, your sole mate, and you too. So why we fight with our expectation to get someone named LOVER. No one can be as lovely as caring as we are for our self.
It’s not like I am not in a beautiful relationship and I am not in love with someone. I am also in a beautiful relationship and I am in love with a person from last few months. Sometimes I do what he likes and sometimes I do not. My first priority is to keep myself happy and then to keep someone else happy. Of course I can not see him upset as I am in love with him. Again please note I am in love with him so I don’t let him upset, but that doesn’t mean that I will not hide everything or I will do what he wants me to do. NO I cannot. Here I will see first my priorities and then his because if he will be hurt then I will be hurt as somehow some where I am attached to him.
Secondly, I never allow someone to ruin my life. Mostly girls do not understand the meaning of LOVE. Love means someone how cares for you, how knows you better that yourself, someone how will be with you in all situations, doesn’t matter it is your bad or good moments. How will motivate you the positive referent with you are lacking.
And so I think that is ‘we’ how can provide our self with all we want. Know yourself! May be your loved one loves you a lot and give you 60% of what you always dreamt of, but THINK girls what they expect too, they have a list of expectation from you. If not today then after 10-15 days, but they will come in the row soon. You will start your relationship with few lists and HE will except the point and in return may say that I do not have any expectation from you but then slowly-slowly you will find him adding his points in the list of expectation you gave him once. So GIRLS know yourself do WE expect anything from our self. The answer is NO, we just want us to stay happy and trust me that is true LOVE.
If there is no one how can not love us more than we love our self then I proudly say I DO not love anyone. I love myself. But I cannot say I never said ever to anyone, whenever my heart feels someone is closest to my heart I except I love him.
Mostly, I have seen GIRLS commit suicide, they are fool, losers as they cannot see someone so caring, special, loved one inside them self. Guys go guys come! Relationship may stay in your life for a while, but its YOU how will live, die, cry, smile with you and always be with you till the life ends.
And the question arises why we ran after a guy? I don’t say I hate men, but what men are? Men are offensive, conceited, entitled, extremely violent, abhorrent, so crude, lowbrow and loudmouthed. I don’t say I hate all men but almost all of them. I do not hate my father, I do not hate my brother, the person I date, the person I see everyday in my office.
Rest, whenever you will date a guy you will find each and every guy saying that darling I do not need sex^^^. Baby I am truly in love with you~~, sweetheart sex is a part of love and that shows how much you love me$$. FUCK OFF. Just think does it really? No it is not love. Love means giving, it never expect in return. I never expect me to give me anything material or physical from myself. Sometimes I wonder that’s my obsession which says I really don’t need anyone to stand with me or walk with me. 98% of them are not even worth the dirt they fight in.
Now the question arises why we need someone in our life? Why we marry someone to spend our whole life? We can stay without any one as when we know that we are own sole mates. Tell me can we fuck our self. The answer is NO we can not. Can we produce children and a family? The answer is NO we cannot. Its little disappointing may be when I use these words but I am straightforward asking you these questions so that you can actually know the practicality of this world.
Then why we hurt our parents, our self, for a guy**. How will be as other men after few years. Even if you will not marry your boy friend and you will marry the same guy according to your parents. The same guy will be your lover first and then your regular husband**. Every day we see romantic movies where boy fight for his love and in our regular life you do the same. You are wrong we fight with a world to get a regular husband**. WOW! Actually you are sick then, you are just running either because of the commitment you did ever or the force have been applied for.
Dear friend the day you will understand no one will leave there parents, no one will suicide, and no one will search for a perfect SOLE MATE.

Written BY Nish.....

© Copyright 2009 Nish (twanistha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610933-Why-I-love-MYSELF