*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587952-CNote-From-Gabriella
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1587952
A cNote I received from Gabriella after I completed the Ten For Ten Workshop.
Date: 7/21/09 @ 12:27am
From: The Writing.Com cNote System
To: ShiShad (84) shishad


Subject: [cNote]

** Image ID #1475847 Unavailable **



I wanted to say...


The cNote comes with this message:
Congratulations and thumbs up ! It's my very special pleasure to follow up on Rising Stars "Ten-for-Ten" Reviewing Workshop to thank you for your capable participation ! Your contributions to the workshop are enormously appreciated as was your participation in the group. As a result of completing the workshop so well, you've taken the first of three steps toward becoming one of Rising Stars' Blue Ribbon Reviewers. We are pleased and grateful that you gave precious time to join Carol and her team of instructors for this well planned, delightful week-long program.

As you know, Rising Stars' Blue Ribbon Reviewing Program is relatively new. We look forward to notifying you when we develop future workshops and additional opportunities to boost your status as a Rising Stars' Reviewer.

Warmest thanks for joining us and for your part in seeing to it that the workshop was a huge success !

Gabriella




** Image ID #1583175 Unavailable **

From: GabriellaR45





© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1587952-CNote-From-Gabriella