*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588882-A-Perfect-Rainy-Night
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1588882
A tough day turns into a tender night.
      It had been raining all day and traffic on the way home from a tough day at work sucked.  She was so tired, and had a headache, too.  All she wanted was a bubble bath and then bed.
    When she got home, he was there.  As always happened when she saw him, her heart melted a little.  He got her somewhere away from the tough woman she had to be at work to the soft girl she really was. 
    Still, she knew she would not be good company for him tonight, and that made her feel guilty--she always wanted to make him happy, put him first.  She felt that putting the other person’s feelings first was very important in a relationship.  And he always did the same for her.
    She wordlessly headed for the bathroom, head still pounding, but he stopped her, taking her hand and leading her toward the bedroom.  She sighed, knowing she was probably going to disappoint him tonight, but wanting to please him, as he always pleased her. 
    He sat her down on the bed and began to massage her tense shoulders.  She dropped her head forward with a moan.  It felt so good.  He worked his fingers slowly up her neck to her scalp, where he knew she loved to be massaged.  He laid her back gently on the pillows and made small circles all over her head, easing her headache and relaxing her.  He was a generous lover and he kept at it for several minutes, asking nothing of her.  Within moments, she was close to purring like a kitten from his soft caress. Her eyes closed as her relaxation deepened.
    She was drifting off to sleep when he bent to kiss her, the barest whisper of his warm lips brushing against hers.  It felt hypnotic.  He kissed her again, still gently, still tenderly,  softly moving his lips over hers, touching his tongue to the tip of her own.  No pressure. 
    As he kissed her, she could feel herself warming up.  Her headache had eased and her focus was now centered on his mouth and the pleasure it was giving hers.  Nothing firm, nothing demanding, just sweet kisses.  Her body relaxed more deeply into the bed.
    He kissed her face, her eyelids, her temples, her cheeks, trailing his way down to her neck where he also kissed her.  Mmmmm. . . She loved that.  His tongue trailed a path up the side of her neck, behind her ear, and, when he blew gently into her ear,  she shivered all over.  Delicious.
    “Don’t move,” he whispered, just as she was reaching to embrace him.  Obediently, her arms dropped back to the bed.   
    He unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off, then released her from the pink bra she’d worn all day long.  She loved that feeling when the bra first came off and her breasts felt free from confinement.  He knew this and he cupped them,  stroking her softly, another sensation she relished. 
      Again, she reached up toward him.  “No touching,” he said, gently returning her arms to her sides.  She relaxed more deeply.  The headache was forgotten.
    He unbuttoned her pants and slid them off, taking her panties with them, leaving her naked.  He smiled down at her as he took in her body stretched out beneath him.  She loved his smile.
    He kissed her nipples, softly, giving each a small lick before moving down toward her tummy.  He kissed her there and her legs began to shift in anticipation. 
    He kissed down lower still, moving to her inner thigh.  She loved the sensation of his lips on the soft skin there, and she reached down to stroke his head with her fingers.  He looked up.  “Try to touch me one more time and I’ll stop,” he said with a teasing smile.  Cruel.  But she didn’t want him to stop so she slid her hands under her butt to remove them from temptation. 
    She watched, helplessly, as he pleasured her with his lips and tongue.  He knew just what to do to have her writhing within minutes.  But he wouldn’t give her release.  Instead, he brought her close to orgasm then moved away to give attention to her other thigh, intensifying the pleasure building in her. 
    His tongue was now doing magical things to her clit, and she longed to return the favor, but she knew that wasn’t allowed.  And, actually, she was enjoying his taking control.  This was the first time all day, maybe all week, that the only thing required of her was to lie back and feel good.  She wondered, though, if she was allowed the squeeze her thighs more tightly together to amplify her pleasure.  Probably not, so she remained relaxed, letting him pleasure her at his pace.
    Her orgasm was building again and she wanted to beg him to allow her release, but thought it best to remain quiet.  If she asked, he would make her wait longer.  He was kind tonight, as her hips started to move more and he was seeing the signs of her arousal, he continued the soft licks and kisses and let her come.  It was breathtaking.  She felt her whole body was melting into him, that he was taking all of her pleasure within him.  She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pulsing sensations, the wetness, and the feel of him loving her.  She hoped he would penetrate her soon, rather than leaving her panting and wanting.
    Thank God he was feeling generous tonight.  He quickly removed his pants and was on her and in her in one smooth stroke.  No more teasing.  She loved the feeling of him inside her right after orgasm.  It felt so perfect, she felt complete.  She wanted badly to touch him, his face, his back, his butt, but she remembered the rules and kept her hands still.
    But, she couldn’t resist moving her hips.  As he thrust in her, she rotated her hips in small circles tightly against his.  She squeezed her inner muscles trying to delay his moving out of her and relished the tight fit of their bodies joined together.
    As he moved inside her, and her hips continued their tight circles, she felt the fullness in her clit again, signaling another orgasm coming.  She had never been able to come this way before and hoped that she could do it with him.  If he let her.
    He seemed to know instinctively what she wanted and needed tonight and he kept his movements the same so that her body could become used to the pattern where her clit brushed his pelvis.  With each touch, the orgasm was building and he stayed steady for her, knowing this was important to her.  And then there it was, a bright light, and she was coming again, this time around him, her muscles squeezing him, even as she was melting like butter, as she climaxed with him inside her.  The sensation was enough to drive his own orgasm and he was coming too, together,  clinging to her, still moving at the same pace that was thrilling her.  Oh God, oh God, oh God . . . It was so good with him.  It always was.   
    He relaxed his body on top of hers and they lay there, breathing in rhythm, holding each other--she’d freed her hands now and stroked his head, his neck, his back.  This man was incredible.  Perfect for her.  She sighed her contentment, a smile on her face. 
    He rolled over and kissed her.  She moved to get up--it was his turn now.  “No,” he said, holding her back.  “Tonight was all about you.”
    Outside the rain still fell, drops tapping against the window.  She sighed again and rolled into the comfort of his embrace.  A perfect rainy night.

© Copyright 2009 goldenjazz (goldenjazz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588882-A-Perfect-Rainy-Night