*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613965-Title-Fight
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1613965
Two lovers enjoy steamy sex after a fight.
    “I’m gonna come in my pants,” Tom growled, pulling Stephanie into the apartment.  Her arousal, already high, partially from anger-induced adrenaline, ramped up at notch at his provocative words. 
    They had barely cleared the doorway when Tom dropped to his knees, pushing Stephanie’s skirt up around her waist.  She was naked underneath.  In fact, that was what had started this whole mess.
    They’d gone to their friend’s party and Stephanie thought it would be sexy to wear her new black miniskirt without panties, and let Tom in on the secret when they got there.  His eyes grew darker when she whispered about her missing panties in his ear.  She knew she had him.  From that moment on, he hadn’t let her out of his sight.  Except for the few minutes, when he’d gone to the restroom.  In that short interval, a mutual friend, Jeff, had come to talk to Stephanie. 
    It was completely innocent, talk about today’s Notre Dame game, but Tom had seen green.  And not the Fighting Irish variety.  He’d yelled at Jeff, then grabbed Stephanie, somewhat roughly, by the wrist and led her to his black Camaro, where he tucked her in the passenger seat and sped toward home.  A drive that had resulted in non-stop arguing about Jeff.  An argument which made Stephanie furious. 
    Stephanie wished Tom would get a clue.  She only had eyes for him.  Jeff was simply a non-issue.  If she’d worn panties, none of this would have happened.  Still, none of that excused his childish, jealous behavior tonight. 
    Now, she stood in the open doorway, half naked, with the apartment lights blazing behind her.  Tom was apparently unbothered by the whole neighborhood seeing her naked.  As long as it wasn’t Jeff.
    Tom grabbed her hips, pulling them toward his face.  His tongue lapped at her labia, expertly, tasting and teasing, bring her to fever pitch.  Her legs trembled.  Stephanie was at a disadvantage, standing here just inside the doorway with nothing to lean against, too far from the door to hold on to it.  She was at his mercy, powerless to control her shaking legs as hot tongue tantalized tender flesh.  Stephanie’s anger grew--she wanted to be in control, didn‘t want Tom to see her desire right now. 
    She looked down at Tom‘s dark head, watched him licking her, his face pressed against her wet pussy.  Her lips were swollen in arousal, her clit hard.  Tom had her at this moment, owned her, and Stephanie fought pleasure while plotting her revenge. 
    As Tom caressed and tasted her with his lips and tongue, Stephanie fought for balance, a losing battle against the orgasm threatening to wipe her out.  She tensed her  thighs, hoping to stop the shaking, and that movement tilted her hips forward, causing Tom’s tongue to hit her sweet spot.  Something about her anger, her helplessness, and the visual of Tom’s face between her legs got the best of her and Stephanie couldn’t stop it, she was coming hard, blowing apart, pussy slick, against his mouth, bathing his tongue with her nectar.  Panting and shaken, all she could do was hold on to his head to try and stay upright. 
    Damn him.  He’d won round one of this title fight.
    Trying to control her breathing, Stephanie fought to get it together, unwilling for Tom to know how much he’d turned her on.  And how amazingly he’d gotten her off.  He didn’t deserve that right now.
    Breath slowing, Stephanie grabbed Tom’s hand, pulling him up and backing him toward the sofa.  She backed him to the corner, his thighs straddling the sofa’s arm, and knelt before him, unzipping his pants. 
    Tom was rock-hard, and she freed his straining dick from the confines of its denim prison.  Stephanie pushed Tom’s jeans down around his thighs, but left them on, imprisoning him. 
    With feather light touches, her fingers moved over his belly, down his thighs, to the insides where he was so sensitive.  She trailed her fingertips up to his groin and back again, avoiding his stiff penis.
    “Touch it,” Tom said, a husky command.
    Stephanie sat back on her heels and looked up into his brown eyes.  “Nope,” she said, smiling sweetly.  She tossed her red hair over her shoulder and went back to teasing him.  Fingers moved slowly in a circle from his abs to his thighs, circling in closer and closer to his rigid cock.  Tom groaned in frustration and Stephanie laughed.  Turnabout was fair play.
    She looked at his dick, slick with pre-cum, pulsing with need.  She smiled up at him again.  His eyes were so dark, so filled with desire it made her head spin.  Stephanie licked her lips and bent her head to him.  Lightly, delicately, as if eating an ice cream cone, she licked at him and his body jerked in response.  Stephanie licked him lightly from the head of his penis, down the shaft and back up again.  Before she had a chance to take him fully in her mouth, Tom grabbed her by the elbows, dislodged himself from the sofa prison, and sat on the couch, pulling her down astride him.
    He held Stephanie’s narrow hips immobile as he slammed into her over and over again.  Damn, it felt so good, but Stephanie was determined not to let on.  Pissed that Tom had regained control, she fumed as he fucked her, plotting another move that would put her in control.
    Bodies slapped together as Tom’s movements became faster, harder.  Stephanie fought for breath.  Tom’s eyes glazed over, he was close to coming.  Stephanie watched as his face went slack, his eyes closed, and his body prepared to erupt.  At that moment, just before orgasm, Tom’s hands loosened their vice grip on Stephanie’s hips.
    That was all she needed.  She jumped off of him, staring down at his displeasure.
    “What the fuck?” Tom glared at her, body covered in sweating, penis visibly throbbing.  She’d made it off him in time to prevent his release.
    Score.  Stephanie was gonna do this her way. 
    They eyed each other for a moment, brown eyes locked on blue.  Neither backing down.  At long last, Tom realized Stephanie was gonna hold out on him until he gave in.  He nodded at her, letting her know she could have her way.
    Triumphant, Stephanie moved across his lap again.  She brushed the opening of her vagina lightly against the head of his penis, causing him to moan in agony or ecstasy.  Probably both.  Stephanie took her sweet time sliding down on him.  God he was so hard!  She put just the tip of him inside her and stopped.  Tom stared at her, eyes wide. 
    Stephanie smiled.  This was fun.
    She swirled her hips and lowered herself ever so slowly, inch by inch, onto him, until she had taken all of him inside her.  Then, she ceased all movement, just sat there, feeling him throb inside her.
    Stephanie waited for him to complain, but he just looked at her, waiting.  He’d given up.  He knew he was being punished and he’d decided to take it. 
    Giddy with power, Stephanie began to move against him.  But, instead of moving up and down, she tilted her hips so her clit hit his dick, moving from front to back, maximizing her pleasure.  Tiny movements.  Small, yet very effective.  Her pleasure was building, sending waves of nirvana through her body.  She grabbed his shoulders, arching her back, increasing the contact between her sweet spot and his cock. 
    Stephanie continued her slow rocking and she heard Tom’s moan, coming from deep inside him.  She watched his face, transfixed, as he lost control, pumping into her, filling her with warm fluid.  She rocked forward one last time setting off her own climax which came in wave after wave of shocks, erasing her thoughts until only pleasure remained, drawing her toward him.  Their mouths came together in a wet kiss, tongues intermingling as their orgasms swept them away.  Both gasping, panting, drenched in sweat, they clung together until each was depleted. 
    Stephanie let her body collapse against Tom’s chest, lying on him, feeling his heart pound.  They sat there that way until their breathing quieted.  From nowhere, Stephanie felt her heart surge with love for this man who she knew loved her very deeply.  At once, she  felt remorse for being angry with him.  But not, definitely not, for taking him down sexually.  Just thinking about it gave her a thrill.
    Stephanie looked down into Tom’s beautiful face and smiled.  She’d won the title and the belt . . . until the next go round.
© Copyright 2009 goldenjazz (goldenjazz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613965-Title-Fight