*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589252-Creation-Story-of-today
Rated: 13+ · Other · Environment · #1589252
Discover Man's version of the creation story. (Our earth is being destroyed.)
Man loves dearly.

Man loves truthfully.

Man loves...




Man created visions of towering success. He brought these visions to life.

Man liked it.



Man saw he can expand the simple world further. He stole his neighbors' possessions and used them for his benefits.

He cheated and corrupted to fill his need.

Man liked it.



Man created darkness. He felt the pleasure of the misty coldness embracing his feet.

And there was no morning and evening that followed.



Man discovered other people sharing his success. He created bombs and weapons to kill faster and easier.

And there was no morning and evening that followed.



Man needed more land for his creations. He killed the forests and burned every green plant that the bountiful soil treasures. Man liked it. And there was no morning and evening that followed.



Man felt the ultimate power building up in his hands.

Man said, "Let us create God in our own image and likeness. The God who destroys as we destroy and He who takes life as we take life."



And the darkness ate everything that was left of this world.

The earth which was once the home of life and love now stood dead and black, filled with silence and coldness.



The earth cried and everything that had been created for man had vanished.



Man loves dearly.

Man loves truthfully.

Man loves death.
© Copyright 2009 musique (pink_ice_96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589252-Creation-Story-of-today