*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589258-A-goddesss-treasure-part-1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1589258
A few stories about some girls getting some god-like powers.
Sally sat in a lab in one of the school's old buildings. She was studing an artifact she discovered around the school grounds. The school was supposedly build on top of a temple where a goddess was worshiped. The artifact was a golden drown cylinder with some kind of liquid inside it.

"I wonder what this liquid is?" Sally asked to noone.

Sally begin to fittle with the artifact until the top opened.

"There we go." she said in victory.

The liquid was clear like water but it looked as if it were glowing. Sally poured the liquid in to a thremos to test it but before she could do anything.

"*yawn* oh crap. I better get some sleep, don't want to make a mistake. This stuff might be dangerous."

She locked the artifact and the liquid in the lab for it's safety. Few people even know the lab was there. Sally headed for the school's dorms. Being a very exclusive private high school the dorms were basicly small two room apartments, all but the ones at the top witch were singles. Sally was 5 foot 4 with light brown shoulder lenght hair, brown eyes she was slender with A cup breasts and not much else. It was alright late and no one else was around which is why she nearly screamed when a pair of hands cupped her breasts.

"You know I can see these even in the dark."
© Copyright 2009 mongoose (uber_mongoose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589258-A-goddesss-treasure-part-1