*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589405-A-goddesss-treasure-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1589405
A few stories about some girls getting some god-like powers.
"You know I can see these even in the dark."

Sally relaxed than tried to get free of the groping hands. She knew she couldn't get out of her captor grip but it couldn't hurt to try. After a moment of slightly unwanted groping and failed escape attempts Sally felt teeth gently nibbling her ear.

"A-alright Tina p-please stop..."

Sally could feel Tina's large D cup breasts pressing against her back as Tina fondled her. Tina loosed her grip but only enough to let Sally to turn around in her arms. Tina's hands quickly relocated to Sally's nearly flat butt. Tina 5' 11'' with long golden blond hair that flowed down her back. She jet black eyes that complemented her bueatiful face. She had a hour glass figure with large D-cup breasts and a heart shaped butt. Tina was madly in love with Sally and has forced her self onto Sally a few time. Sally has even found herself waking up in her room next to Tina both completely naked, she has always wonder how Tina does that without waking her up.

"Come on let go... and if your not than can you at least wait until I'm in my room so it doesn't seem like your raping me quite so much?" Sally said blushing. Tina was holding Sally very close, and Tina's blouse was reveling a lot of cleavage.

"Oooh are you inviting me to comfort you or do you want to final have your way with me?" Tina said with a smile on her face pressing Sally's face in to her ample bust happy to take ether option.

"No I just don't want to get molested outside." Sally bearly said still being pressed in Tina loving bosom.

Hearing this Tina freed Sally from her breasts long enough pull her in to a deep and passionate kiss.

"Than can we go to your bed together now?" Tina said. Sally could see the fires of love in her eyes. Sally's choose of words had traped her, there would be no escaping Tina to night.

Tina never let Sally out of her arms not until they got to Sally's room. There Tina quickly striped the both of them and began there long night.
© Copyright 2009 mongoose (uber_mongoose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589405-A-goddesss-treasure-part-2