*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589518-Searing-Seething-Passion
by Carrie
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1589518
The instant attraction and need when you find someone that makes you want them.
your breath on my neck, the feeling so intense and burning that my stomache is in flames.
I should run away as fast as possible to the safety of my home but i am bound to your fury!

I can not stop myself from melting in your intense flames, I can feel my legs quiver with the anticipation of  what is to come.
I glance into your intriguing eyes and wonder what lies deep behind that sea of passion and if i can swim there and overcome you.

We are not meant to be but as i feel your kisses inflame my body I know that for one night we are lovers being swept away in a rough current of desire.
For now the only world we feel is our own, in which our bodies glide together in noiseless harmony and we feel our souls reaching out.

We belong to others and yet we cannot deny this incredible feeling, pulling us, drawing us, and devouring us from our very core!
Seething, wanting, needing, and devouring, our bodies conquer and we hear everything disappear.

We belong to each other if only for one black passionate night of lust and power.
We yield only to one another's needs and wants, with pure extacy running hot through our viens, as our breathless bodies collapse.

The sun rises and for a moment regret sets in, but only for a brief moment.
Our bodies feel reborn and we can go on into the light feeling what we may never feel again.

Back to the others, but with this one memory to keep our passion alive!
© Copyright 2009 Carrie (mommysince2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589518-Searing-Seething-Passion