*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591439-The-Punishment
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1591439
Laxman is caught by his master's wife in a village store - Story in 869 words
Leaving his master’s cows to graze, Laxman walked into the village convenience store that sold items from the city.

“Laxman? What are you doing here?” Hema demanded.

He cringed at the petulant voice of his master’s wife. Looking up, he saw her eyes blazing with rage.

“And what is this?” She asked pointing to his hands. Laxman nearly fainted with embarrassment, fervently hoping that the underwear he wished to buy would just vanish away.

“You look so thin. I haven’t seen you for awhile,” she added, her voice slightly softer this time, giving him some courage to open his mouth at last.

"Madam, I am okay. Master asked me to stop working in the kitchen and asked me to graze the cows. I work hard and eat little nowadays," he replied.

"I was wondering where you had disappeared. You have lost weight."

"More than 100 lbs," he said, encouraged by the kindness in her voice.

"But you are shirking work! Wait till my husband comes back from the city! You will receive a sound thrashing!" she declared angrily. Laxman began to shiver at the sight of her flaming eyes.

"And you are looking at dirty things!" she crooked her nose at the underpants in his hands.

"Madam, I have become so thin. The loin cloth I wear has become too big. I thought I will use this instead!" he cried, extending his hand towards her.

"Insolent brat! You are telling me what you wear there!" she screamed, pointing to his groins.

"Please forgive me madam. Don't tell master. He will kill me," he wept, going down on his knees.

"Thank God I came here to buy groceries. Otherwise master would never know that you left the cows alone!" she snapped.

"Go to my home! When my husband returns he will announce your punishment," she commanded.

"No madam. Please save me," he pleaded.

"Do as I say!" she shouted.

"But the cows madam!" he asked.

"Gopal!" she summoned the servant following her.

"Madam?" Gopal asked.

"Tend to the cows!" she ordered and stomped out.

Laxman ran to his master's house as fast as his legs could carry him. If madam didn't find him there when she returned his punishment would be even more severe.

No sooner had Laxman reached her house, than the maidservant informed him that madam had called him to her room.

Laxman entered her bedroom, head bowed, his mind troubled with the prospects of his impending castigation.

"Close the door," he heard her voice.

He obeyed.

"Look up," she said.

He did, surprised at the sudden softness in her voice.

He saw her sitting cross legged on the edge of the bed. The edge of her sari had fallen off her chest and her low cut blouse, revealed her hot cleavage.

Laxman was astonished when she said, “Come and sit here,” patting the bed.

When he did, she touched his hand.

"Madam!" he recoiled.

"Don't worry. No one will know," she assured, raising his chin.

“But you are my master’s wife.”

“If you don’t listen to me, I will tell him what you did today,” she warned.

” Besides when you worked in the kitchen, I caught you many times staring at this,” she continued, sliding a finger into her cleavage.

He turned red at this blatant act, realizing that his furtive glances had not gone unnoticed. He always had had a thing for his master’s wife. Mother of two grown up kids, age had filled her body nicely. He had always been enchanted by her lovely face and buxom body.

The randy expression on her face, the sight of her deep cleavage and her sheer proximity, aroused him and melted away all his inhibitions. Moving next to her, he lowered his head and kissed her red lips. Immediately she clasped her hands around his head, pulling him towards her, and thrust her tongue into his mouth, making him wild.

Sensing that her stud would end up soiling his clothes, Hema released herself from his strong clutches and helped him out of his clothes, delighted by the enormity of his virgin cock.

Next, she unclasped her blouse, releasing her large, shapely tits. Like other village women she never cared to wear a bra or panty. Stunned at the sight, Laxman grasped them in his hands, squeezing and fondling them.

Pinning him to his back, she bunched her sari at her waist and straddled him. Placed his cock at her entrance, it took only a gentle push for his rod to penetrate her dripping hole.

Kissing, groping, moaning and thrusting, the two lovers reached a wild climax.

Basking in the afterglow of their love making, she lay atop him, stroking his hair, enjoying the feel of his semen dripping out of her cunt.

“You look good after the weight loss,” she kissed.

“You are beautiful,” he admired, squeezing her hips.

“I will have to convince my husband to transfer you back to the kitchen,” she sighed, guiding his cock back to her pussy.

“I need to buy you underwear,” she said, beginning to move her hips.

“Why?” he moaned with pleasure.

“So your cock remains well hidden. I don't want competition,” she giggled.

Word Count:865
© Copyright 2009 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1591439-The-Punishment