*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592715-THE-SUN-or-a-Flashlight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1592715
Just something i thought up
We could either be THE SUN or a Flashlight.

THE SUN.

Just with the title you know that it must be something serious "THE SUN". Suggesting that it is THE SUN! The only one like it around RARE! The beginning of its life was violent rocky even. But as it matured it became the semi-stable beautiful celestial being that it is today the center of it's own solar system, a solar system, like non-other to be discovered. THE SUN is as powerful and dangerous as it is beautiful and serene. Yes, there are some black spots here and there maybe even a flare up or two or three... But it endures on... Furthermore in the life of a star they get brighter the older they get so we haven’t even seen the cusp of its beauty because compared to some of the older stars in our galaxy THE SUN is a Baby AWW!

A Flashlight

Like THE SUN there is something significant about the title A Flashlight. It denotes insignificance. There are many like it, dime a dozen put together in a hurry and never work when you need it too. Unlike THE SUN whose light travels for millions even billions of miles into space, the light from a flashlight may only travel a few feet, even the expensive flashlights pale in comparison to THE SUN. Furthermore flashlights work on batteries so they die and often, so you have to continually change the batteries over and over who wants to do that so what do we do... GET ANOTHER FLASHLIGHT!!...
© Copyright 2009 daunting (sailor2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592715-THE-SUN-or-a-Flashlight