*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592928-A-goddesss-treasure-part-3
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1592928
A few stories about some girls getting some god-like powers.
Sally awoke to her alarm, quickly turning it off she rolled back over for some more sleep. As she did Sally rolled right into Tina's naked breasts. Startled Sally pulled back the covers to find both herself and Tina naked. As Tina slowly woke the memories of last night came back to Sally. There long of lesbian sex. Sally blushed as Tina became fully awake.

"Good morning my love. I'll go make you some breakfast." Tina said before kissing Sally and leaving for the kitchen.

Sally was a little embarrassed by how natural Tina made waking up next to another woman seem, but it didn't keep Sally from falling back to sleep for a while longer. Sally was not a morning person but lucky for her Tina was. Instead of a loud sound Sally was now being awaken by the smell of bacon. Sally put on a robe and when to kitchen. There she saw Tina cooking with nothing but an apron on. Noticing Sally come in to the kitchen Tina quickly fixed her a plate.

"Finally awake my little sleepy head?" Tina said as she placed the plate in front of her.

"Y-yeah thanks for breaskfast." Sally said before begining to eat her classic meal of becon and eggs.

Tina smiled brightly as she headed back to the bedroom. "While you eat up I'll go pick out your closes for to day. O.K?"

Sally nodded than when back to her food. "I really hope she doesn't pick out anything too embarrassing."

Sally thought. Tina had bought Sally a lot of closes in the time they have known each other most of which were cosplay like outfits. After finishing her meal Sally was glad to find that Tina actually picked out some normal closes. Tina picked out a blue skirt and white shirt with a pink flower on the chest area. Tina even pick a pair of pink panties this time, unlike so many other times. But than Tina's plan went into action. Tina de-robed and pinned Sally to the bed and dressed Sally herself. Sally's face was red as she left for the lab, she felt like she was sexually assaulted but backwards.
© Copyright 2009 mongoose (uber_mongoose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592928-A-goddesss-treasure-part-3