*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595068-What-goes-around
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1595068
One man learns a lesson.... What goes around, comes back to bite you.
Running, turn the corner.... jump the fence. A scream behind me? Was that Lucy.... did she simply fall, or did they catch her? Oh well, I would save her... but there is no saving from these creatures.

Look back one last time, hear groaning, shuffling... turn back around and run faster. Run away from the creatures. Lights! I see lights up ahead! Sprint full speed, bang wildly on the door. Is anyone home? Hello!!! Groaning and shuffling behind me. I turn and look, still banging on the door.

I see a whole horde of the moaning, shuffling, bloodthirsty creatures. Still banging on door. Coming out of the pack.... it's Lucy!?!?!? I rush towards her, hug her in my arms and pull her away from the horde. Are you okay? Lucy? I hold her close, she turns her face, with now soulless eyes at me. I look down. Oh shit, her arm has been bitten. As I look back up, she knocks me down and bites me. The world is spinning, the horde gathers round. My last thoughts before the world goes dark.... Karma can be a bitch!

(I put the sapcing in between it, due to the fact that I have learned that writing is more digestable for most people in chunks, rather than one body)
© Copyright 2009 Reaperwolf (alphawolf540 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1595068-What-goes-around