*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596572-Irezumi-Atriarch-Chpt-1--Static
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1596572
"When you die, you will join me..."
I stared down at the three inch thick snow that was beggining to melt around my shoes. It was still coming down violently. The wind had picked up in the past half hour or so. Hikari-chan would be worried if I didn't get back soon. But, I wasn't too worried either. The cold barely bothered me.

I held my palm out to catch the snow, I had to be quick, normally it evaporated before it even touched my palm. I've never been able to touch snow. I've never tasted it or thrown a snowball. I just wanted to know what it was like. Just once.

"Just once?" Whispered the wind in my ears. "Is that all? You just want to be able to touch snow??"

"Yes," I whispered back.

"My poor atriarch. I will grant you this wish." I heard the wind whisper against my cheek. I felt her cold touch, she was always cold.

"Amateratsu...? For how long?" I asked, suddenly afraid.

"Just until you begin to freeze.."

"That doesn't sound tantilizing...."

"You think I would let you die atriarch?"

"No.."

"Then relax. And enjoy your gift..."
© Copyright 2009 Kanashibari (kanashibari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596572-Irezumi-Atriarch-Chpt-1--Static