*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599358-The-Accident-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1599358
This is a fanficition and a sad, aritistic love story, filled with emotions and feelings.
*The Accident*


Prologue

I never knew my life would ever take this turn. Everything around me was perfect, I was leading a normal life but it turned out not so normal. I never realised that I'd face that day, but I did and I think it was meant for me to realise, the true feelings in my heart. It was like a test I had to take and I guess I was doing well.


Chapter #01
Awakening


The memory of that tragedy kept replaying in my head. It was hard to ignore that awful memory. It had turned into a night mare, that's when I finally opened my eyes. The light that shot into my eyes gave me a slight headache. I felt my hands intwined in some sort of tube. I lay in a bed that had small railings to its side. I finally managed to look around. I could see sofas on my right side. The yellow street lights could be seen from the tilted blinds through the window.

I had a bad feeling inside me and I didn't want to know where I was, so I closed my eyes again thinking sleep might come to me this time. Yet again I saw the vision but only this time in a more clearer way.
It was night and it was raining. I was in a cab, on my way back to the air port, to catch my flight back home. I had attended a fan party of my favorite band and had had the greatest day of my life but at the moment my cab was in the road side. The driver had to run an errand so he told me to wait, while he made a phone call from the nearby phonebooth. I was exhausted and was waiting, I leaned back on the seat and sighed. I couldn't help my self from thinking about the party and how much fun I had, that's when I heard a screeching noise of a car, it was loud and it seemed nearby. I just hoped everything was alright when all of a sudden I felt this horrible jerk. I didn't have time to see what happened, it all happened too fast, but soon everything came to a hault. the cab door was blown away somehow and I slowly pulled myself out, I turned around to see and it looked like the cab had hit a tornado. I felt strange all over, my legs were shaking and slowly I could feel pain in various parts of my body. I looked around and saw a black S.U.V almost in the same state as the cab. I saw someone near the S.U.V lying on the road, bits of glasses were everywhere. I tried to make my way hastily to the person lying but when I almost reached, I felt like I had lost all my energy and I tripped over and fell. My head started aching then and it was getting worse, but I tried to focus my eyes on the surroundings and I managed to clearly look at the person lying. It looked like a familiar face even though it was partially covered in blood. I also noticed there were people in the S.U.V but before I could take a better look, the pain inside my body got worse and I couldn't focus anymore, I started seeing blurry vision and before I knew, I blacked out.

After that, I had patches of memory, I could hear the ambulance siren, the rain tapping, the policemen talking. All of these small patches of memory were giving me a headache but then I opened my eyes upon hearing the door open and I looked over to see a dark woman come in, she was plump and short and looked like she was in her late 30's, her hair were neatly tied in a bun, letting only a simple lock of her dark brown fall, which she hastily pulled behind her ear and slowly closed the door. As her looks fell on me, she quickly walked up to me and put a hand on my forhead, her hands were cold but soothing.
"My dear, sre you okay? You still have a fever though." She managed to mumble the last part to herself.
"How are you feeling?" She asked as she looked maternally at me.
"A little dizzy" I replied.
"I see, I'll have to let Dr. Johnson know and I'll also get you something to eat, you're really weak sweety." She spoke as she adjusted the blanket around me.

A man walked in right then, I assumed he was a doctor.
"Miss Lola, there you are- and oh I see our patient is awake." That man spoke, he seemed around 40 and by the way he talked, I assumed he was Dr. Johnson.

He checked my status and over hearing him talk to the nurse, I had a feeling, I'd be able to walk around like a normal person soon. He left then and I saw a sweet maternal smile on Miss Lola's face as she spoke, "No worries sweety by tomorrow you'll be able to walk and I should probably get you something to eat. Guess you'll be taking your medicines too from now on."
I smiled back at her and then asked her, "How long have I been here?"
"Well it's been three days since you have been unconsious. Today is your fourth day in the hospital but I'm glad you gained conciousness." She replied.
"I'm still in London right, so do my parent know?"
"Yes the police informed them, they sent money to pay for your medical expenses. They also told us to let you know that they will be arriving in a week. There weren't any seats availabe since summer holidays have started, that's why it'll take some time but don't you worry sweety, I'm here for you. You need anything, you tell me okay."
"Okay thanks." I said as I lay back there. The nurse left then and then after sometime brought some cereal along with my medicines. I felt a lote better after that. I lay in bed since it was night and I had decided that tomorrow would be a big day. I'd finally get to my feet and find out who those poeple were in the S.U.V that crashed with my cab. Something about it didn't feel right.

I finally fell asleep this time in a much better and peaceful sleep.
© Copyright 2009 Angel Mima (butterflymima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599358-The-Accident-Part-1