*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601514-The-Accident-Part-2
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1601514
This is a fanficition and a sad, aritistic love story, filled with emotions and feelings.
Chapter #02
Who Were They ?


The next morning,I woke up and felt much better than last night. I willingly forced myself up and got out of bed. I was glad that standing on my feet wasn't a problem. Lola walked in just then, "Sweety are you sure you're fine?" she asked. I nodded in a yes, "Okay then take this, why don't you go get yourself all fresh while I'll get you, your medicines and snack." She spoke handing me my bag. I scartched my head and headed for the women's washroom. On half way I realised I didn't know where it was, I just asked a mail nurse passing by and he told me the directions.

I put my bag on the slab beside the basin and pulled out a pair of jeans and a pink striped shirt. I changed in the washroom and then came out and looked at my self in the mirror. I looked horrible but I washed my face then and brushed my teeth and combed my hair in a tidy high pony tail. I looked a lot better then. I glanced over at my bag and saw my digital camera in it. I hoped it worked. I adjusted the memory stick and switched it on. Luckily it was working. I looked at some of the pictures, they reminded me of the fanparty. I had taken pictures of those guys, they were very special to me. The camera suddenly went blank then, guess it had been wrecked after all. I put it inside my bag and walked out. I kept thinking about those boys, I had never had such obsession of fannism before I knew them. They were my first experience of an obsessed fan. I was an odd girl though, I always wanted to know about their life behind the fame, behind them being known as a band. I wanted to know about one of them in particular specialy. I was just glad they were fine, that they were safe. Like a friend I could never think bad for them.

I hadn't realised that I had made it back to my room and that I was sitting on the couch daydreaming. Lola came in with my breakfast, it was toasts and jam, something light for me to handle easily. She also brought my pills.

I munched the toasts away as a thought came to my mind, "Miss Lola, can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Sure sweety, what is it?" she replied arranging my bed.
"I want to know about the people, who were in the S.U.V that crashed with the car I was in. Are they alright, none of them died did they?" I asked as I munched the last piece away. Lola sat down infront of me on the couch and sighed.
"No, none of them died, but all four of them got hurt just as bad as you, some, even worse." I sipped the glass of my orange juice as I listened to her.
"One of them broke his arm, the other was in the same state as you, both of you hit your head hard, it could have resulted in memory loss or even worse."
"What about the other two?" I asked.
"Yes, one of them got his leg fractured, it was very severe but that boy proved hs bravery, believe me he walks like an injured soldier, all because of his brother. Yes that poor kid had the same case as you, just alote worse, I really feel sorry for him." she sighed as she gave me my pills then. I wondered, something about them was really mysterious. One of them seemed very familiar and I wanted to know why. I finished swallowing my pills and sipped the entire glass of water, since I was thirsty.
"Miss Lola can I meet them?" I asked. She told me where their room was so I anxiously headed to their room. I took a hault in the hallways and looked at one of the doors there. There was a huge glass window beside the door unlike my room. I had a very bad feeling suddenly as I came closer to that window, to see the patient clearly lying there. I helplessly burst into tears, I kept saying 'no' to myself to believe it wasn't true but it was. I couldn't stop as I looked at the person lying there more tears would just pour out.

Lola came up to me, worried to see me like this, she asked me what waa wrong. I didn't have the strengh to talk. She grabbed my arm and slowly made me sit on the chairs that were placed on the opposite side of that glass window.
"What is it dear, why are you crying like that?" she asked me sitting beside me.
"I know him Lola, I know him." I managed to say and then hid my face in my hands and cried. She patted my back to comfort me. Then hastily I wiped my tears away and told her, "Lola I want to see him, please let me see him."
"Okay, okay, calm down." she said as she then stopped to talk to a young boy, and apparently I knew him too. I walked upto him , trying to control my tears. "Tom, please let me see Bill." I spoke to him. he was surprised by the look on my face. I know it would be a wonder to see a stranger cry so much and then ask to see your loved one in a situation like this. Tom nodded and opened the door for me.

As I walked in, every step I took pierced my heart to see Bill like this. I sat down, on the stool like chair beside his bed. His face so inoccent as he lay there. I couldn't control myself as I reached out to hold his hand. The black polish on his nails still there. His hands seemed so cold. It wasn't in my will anymore as I buried my head in my arm beside him on the bed and I never let go of my hand that had grabbed his soft hand.

I never thought I'd see this day. I wondered why it was me, why. I finally realised that the saying is true, 'life isn't fair'. It had shown me the worse that could happen.
© Copyright 2009 Angel Mima (butterflymima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601514-The-Accident-Part-2