*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601247-The-Dolls-Toy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Adult · #1601247
Captain Thomas affectionately called her Doll. The grown up doll made him her toy
Captain Thomas was unmarried. Col. Mathew liked his company. He would often invite him to his residence. They would drink together and play chess and card games. Col. Mathew had a daughter- Tina aged eight years. Captain Thomas lovingly named her Doll. He would entertain her by playing Lido or carom. He would also bring her comics and tell children stories.

On transfer of Capt Thomas to a distant unit, Tina got very sad. She was so fond of her Thomas Uncle. Capt Thomas promised that he would come soon with a lot of comics and other gifts. As time passed on, Capt. Thomas was posted from one unit to another. Meanwhile, he became a heavy drunkard and lost health. He was medically downgraded. He lost all chances of further promotion. He was stuck as a major. But he could not resist drinking heavily despite apparent health hazard and adverse affect on his career. One day, he was told that he would be compulsorily retired if his medical category did not improve. Still he could not mend. He would not even heed to medical advice and he ate whatever he liked not caring about medical advice.

Capt (now Major) Thomas had completely forgotten Tina or Doll as he used to call her. One day, a young officer Captain John arrived on posting to his unit. Surprisingly, he found that he was husband of Tina who came along with him. Joy of Tina had no end on seeing Thomas after such a long period. On seeing Thomas in miserable health and his drunkenness, she was very sad and also got annoyed. She said to Major Thomas-"Uncle Thomas- I'm very disgusted. Can't you for sake of your Doll give up drinking and regain health. I want to see my old uncle- healthy and strong.". Thomas promised to behave.

For a few days, Thomas stopped drinking. But he was so addicted that a few days later, he again resumed his old habits. He began drinking for hours. The Commandant warned him that he could not be retained in service if he did not mend his ways. But Thomas could not mend his ways and his health deteriorated.

Tina was very sad and also angry. She told. Capt John-"Dear- I'm so disgusted. I've very soft corned for Thomas uncle since childhood. If anything bad happens to him, I cannot bear." John said to his wife-"Darling- I understand. But what can we do ?." Tina said- "I shall do anything. Nothing will happen to uncle. Please ask him to stay with us."

Capt. John talked to the commandant and got permission for stay of Major Thomas with them. Manor Thomas was granted sick leave and allowed o stay with Capt. John and Tina. Tina tried her best to control Thomas. She made him take medicines as directed by doctor and gave him fruits and proper food.

Tina noticed that whenever Thomas was alone, he would manage to take some sip of wine or smoke cigarette. She warned him strictly. He would obey her for some time but again return to old way. She felt helpless.

One day, her husband told her that he had to go to a field non family station for one year. Meanwhile she could go to her father’s place. But she told-“I am to care for Thomas uncle. Please let me stay here.” John managed separated family accommodation. Tina and Thomas were left alone. One day she accompanied Thomas to Military Hospital. The doctor told that Mr. Thomas was to be on strict control. Any laxity would endanger his life. The doctor added-“ Mrs. John. You are indeed brave. I do not know how you will handle a drunkard like Thomas.” Tina said-“He is my darling uncle. I have to say him at any cost.”. The doctor retorted’” Mrs. Thomas. You may control a child. You may use rod against child. But the problem is that you cannot handle a grown up.” Tina said-“ I shall do anything. Now Thomas is simply a grown up child. I shall handle him accordingly.”

She had got clue. Thomas needed attention as if he were a child. She strictly told Thomas that he was not to take any wine and he would take only what she gave him and would take medicines on time. She even warned him of serious action.

One day, Tina had to go to attend a friend’s marriage ceremony. On coming back, she saw that Thomas was badly drunk. She asked her maid-“How he got wine?.” She said. “Madam. Major Thomas compelled me to get him some wine.” She warned the maid. After the maid had gone, she asked Thomas to sleep.

Next morning, she asked Thomas how he had dared to take wine so much when she had left only for a few hours. He was adamant. He said “Tina- Remember you are child- my doll as before. You cannot dictate to me. Let me die. I shall do what I like. Let me leave.”

Thomas could not expect what was in Tina’s mind. She said. “okay uncle. Please put off your shirt. This needs washing.” She made him remove all clothes. Then she tied his hands. She even removed his trousers and underpants. Thomas protested.

Tina retorted- “Now Thomas- You are simply as adamant as a child. You need harsh treatment. I cannot let you die. You shall do what I say. I’m going to punish you for your yesterday’s drink.” She fetched a cane. She gave very harsh strokes on his butts. Thomas cried but in vain”

Tina punished Thomas every time he disobeyed her. On slightest pretext, she would bind him and give very penetrating strokes of her flogger or cane. His butts would be swollen and turn crimson red. He began fearing her. He totally stopped drinks. Tina would allow him one peg of whisky in a day. He would take medicine as directed. Now he was like a good obedient fearing child.

One day Thomas misbehaved with the maid. she complained to Tina. She scolded Thomas. She made him completely undress and flogged him mercilessly. His butts were swollen,crimson red and simmering with pain. Thomas had however become healtier. Tina came back in panties. She smiled and lay besides Thomas. she caressed his crimson red bottoms and got hold of his erect joy stick. Thomas was surprised and he said," What are you doing. You want sex with me- your uncle. It is so sinly." Smilingly, Tina replied. "No Darling uncle. You had almost finished yourself. Today whatever you are or whatever you will be in future, you owe to me. While leaving me as a child, you promised me a toy. Your promise is fulfilled. Now you are my toy. Between you and me, you are my slave and just a toy. I shall always look after your career and also satisfy your lust. Being unmarried, you became drunken. I shall fill the gap. If necessary, I shall correct you with cane. I shall also give you sexual pleasure.Thomas shoved his joystick into her pussy. He ejaculated. For many months, Thomas enjoyed sex with Tina, who was his mistress and boss. He reconciled himself to status of her slave and a mere toy.

Tina would every evening arouse Thomas by giving him a few hand spanks. she would kiss his joy stick and butts. Thomas would kiss her cheeks, lips, butts and bosoms. Both would be aroused. He would enter her ass besides straight sex. Tina would fully enjoy with him. Really the Doll was in command and her uncle Thomas was just her toy. She would get fucked by her toy as she liked. She was his corrector and entertainer. She owned him.

After a year, John came back. He found Thomas in better health. Soon Thomas got promotion and posted to another unit. While bidding him bye, she said- “Uncle Thomas take care at new station. If you again return to drunkenness, you may guess what happens.” Thomas said laughing- “ My doll treated me as if I am just a toy. You gave me a new life.” Tina replied- “Yes. Uncle Thomas is my toy. You promised me to give me a toy when you left me years ago. I have got a very good toy i.e. Uncle Thomas”

Thomas went to new unit as Lt. Colonel. Whenever he tempted to take extra peg of wine, he was reminded of the cane marks on his butts. Occasionally, he would go to Tina and some times, she visited him. He always remained grateful to her- his mistress, guide, well wisher and sex partner.
© Copyright 2009 gulshan kumar (gkajmani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1601247-The-Dolls-Toy