*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596464-job-security-or-torture
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1596464
The lure of job security ends in butt caning
Mr. John Abraham was an assistant to a lawyer. He was forty years old. He had no job security and the chance of raise in income was very remote.

One day he saw an advertisement for a lucrative job suiting his qualification and experience. He sent in an application. He got the job.

After working for about six months, he experienced that in spite of his hard work, he got no appreciation. There were many who were less qualified and got promotion as well raise in salary quickly. Among them was his neighbor Mrs. Alva. She was well known to him. Once he asked her the secret of her advancement. She simply said, "Hard work and sincerity". John Abraham felt that these were empty words.

One day, he went to his senior Manager and said, "Sir, I really promise to work hard as you want. But still I am perplexed. I am not sure of my career." The manager told him that he could get full job security and assured promotion and he was guaranteed employment till age of seventy years. For this, he had to sign an agreement with the company associate, M/s Northern Employee Relation Company. Thereafter, he would be assured of regular medical care, training, counseling. The associate company also dealt with discipline.

Mr. John Abraham was thrilled with the offer. Incidentally, the same evening, Miss Lily, his next door neighbor came to see him. She was known to him since her childhood. She was hardly nineteen. He told her about the job security offer and the proposed agreement. She said-"All that glitters is not gold.". Mr. Abraham brushed aside her remarks as childish and not serious enough. He told her that he was determined to build his career and he would sign agreement with the Northern company. Miss Lily smiled, kissed on his cheeks, gently moved her hand around his hips and departed saying- "We shall meet soon. You will find me in new role."

Mr. Abraham was left aghast. He could hardly understand the strange behavior of Lily and her remarks that she would meet him in new role.

Next day, he was asked to sign an agreement according to which Northern Employee Relations Co. would undertake liability for his good conduct and health and also ensure his time bound promotion and raise in salary. He was obliged to attend once in every quarter of a year for counseling at venue fixed by the company. He was designated as trainee by the company.

In the September beginning, he was directed to attend counseling by the company in a five star hotel. He put on his best dress and went to attend the two day counseling session. On reaching hotel, he was directed to a room hired by the company. A middle aged lady receptionist asked him to wait. Some more trainees including Mrs. Alva were there. The lady instructed all of them to undress and hand over their clothes to her. Many hesitated. Mrs. Alva promptly undressed herself and handed over all her clothes to the receptionist. Others including Mr. Abraham followed suit. The receptionist put clothes of each trainee in a separate envelope marked with employee token number and also tied bands marked with token number on the hands of the trainee employees.

Soon a number of girls in black dress and cane in their hands arrived. The receptionist directed the trainees. "Address the counselors as MOM even if they are teenagers. Keep silent. Your mom will guide you through out the session.."

Mr. Abraham noticed that Miss Lily was a counselor. He asked her- "Why are we undressed?". He quickly felt sting of Lily's cane on his butts. Mr. Abraham then understood what she had meant.by saying that she would meet him soon in new role. She guided him to a spacious hall where many trainees- men and women, mostly middle aged and even sixty plus- were gathered. All trainees were nude. The counselors in black dress-all girls in their twenties or teens- held canes in their hands. .

A middle aged lady soon arrived and addressed the gathering on mike-

"Dear trainees. welcome. I am the chief counselor. I am happy to see that there are a number of new trainees in the gathering. I shall briefly describe the purpose of counseling and its role in your career prospects. Our organization guarantees to all trainee employees assured career prospects and salary. The employers are assured of your continuous good service. Counseling plays an important part. All of you shall attend the counseling every quarter, which means four times in a year. Each counseling session is of two days duration. During this period, you will get motivational lectures. Your conduct and performance on basis of feedback from our own counselors, your employer establishment and other sources will be considered. Apart from instructions on avoiding misconduct and adhering to our motto of ever increasing skill, performance and health, punishment will be given during the session. Not only your performance in your establishment but also your conduct on road and other places will be considered. Thus even traffic violation will lead to cane strokes on your butts. It is our experience that no punishment is as effective as corporal punishment in the form of flogging, caning and whipping. The two days counseling also includes one night sleep in the company premises. you will be at liberty to drink, dine, dance and sex during the night."

After the address of the Chief counselors, a group of fifteen trainees each were led by the counselors for group counseling. Mr. Abraham and Mrs. Alva were in the same group under Miss Lily. The group was led to a classroom. Miss Lily read last year's report and explained how all trainees under her had advanced in their career and all were getting good salary and had very good future prospects. This is not possible without counseling. Then she asked if any one had difficulty. One trainee informed that his nephew had met with some injury and he had to go to see him. Miss Lily oiffered to render medical and financial assistance. One trainee told that he was not feeling enthusiastic and he wanted to quit counseling. Miss Lily flatly told that this is not permissible. The trainees are bound to go ahead in career. The trainees have no choice but to move forward fast just like race horses whipped to run fast.

Two trainees atempted to talk to each other. Miss Lily gave each of them four strokes on their butts. She warned that she would not tolerate any indiscipline.

At the end of the day, all trainees again gathered in main hall. This was punishment time. The chief counselor announced that punishment to the trainees for their misconduct such as drunkenness, bad driving, late attendance, improper work would be given publicly. She would herself strike the punished trainees' butts with a flogger.

She called the trainees by group. The group counselor would read the name of the concened trainee and the number of cuts awarded. Then the Chiel Counselor would give cuts on the butts with her flogger. There was hardly any trainee who could escape her flogger's sting.

After the group punishment was over, the Chief Counselor said that every trainee had to get 10 cuts each on butts as a token of attendance. The cuts were routine and every trainee had to receive mandatory ten cuts on butts. She explained that some spanking/ flogging is necessary for ever alertness and this was also a way to test the strength of trainees.

Mr. Abraham had already received five strokes for his misconduct. He had to get extra ten cuts. Flogging routine lasted for one hour.Thereafter, the Chief Counselor anounced that the days' counseling was over. She directed all trainees to go to retiring room, where they would get packed food and wine. They were at full liberty to enjoy their night.

All trainees were led to a big hall. They were distributed food packets consisting of rich non veg food and also bottles of wine. The hall was well lit and decorated. The trainees were still nude but they were accustomed. Even mixed gathering of men and women did not matter. Butts of all trainees were simmering. Each had cane marks on the butts. Many trainees' butts were swollen and had turned crimson red.. However, this was a night full of enjoyment. Mrs Alva came closer to Mr. Abraham. She remarked- "Now you know secret of my career. Now we are sailing in the same boat." Mrs Alva' s butts were swollen and she was feeling acute pain. Abraham caressed her butts. She did likewise. Both were aroused. Abraham moved his fingers on her entire body, particularly thighs, bottoms and breast. She entered his cock in her mouth. However, Abraham did not relish oral sex. He moved out his cock. He had got erection. He forced his cock into her cunt. Both ejaculated after some time. They slept in each others' arms the whole night.

The hall was a scene of group sex orgy. Many were performing oral sex while some had entered the partners through anus. There were gay, lesbians and hetero sex oriented among the trainees. It appeared that after a day of strict counseling, all were in a mood to enjoy to the full. One trainee penetrated Abraham's anus and some one else Mrs. Alva's.

The bell rang at 9 A.M.. This was signal for next day counseling. All again gathered in the hall. The second day was for professional lectures by experts, free medical advice by company's doctors and mass physical exercise. The second days went without caning and any form of corporal punishment. At end of day, the Chief Counselor thanked all trainees for their participation and expressed her faith that they would prove of immense utility to their establishments and would grow by leaps and bounds in their career. She would help them with counseling throughout their career.

All were again led to reception room where their clothes were returned. The trainees went back. They would meet agin in next counseling.
© Copyright 2009 gulshan kumar (gkajmani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1596464-job-security-or-torture