*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604525-VaanBleedingRose-Post-Prologue
by Vaan
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Experience · #1604525
Sometimes the innocent things bear the venom and the scorpion becomes the cure...
Authors note: The prologue started out as third peson, this piece is the first which starts as first person and the rest of the chapter will be such. It's more of an intro to the first chapter.
It's still rather but I will be replacing parts as I edit, so be assured that this piece will improve-hopefully soon.
Corrections/suggestiongs (etc) are greatly appriciated and welcome!
Please enjoy!



                                                              Post Prologue

         No one has ever heard this story; or at least, not this half of it. But everything starts somewhere and has to ends somewhere regardless where you start the tale.
Unfortunately for many, there is no happy ending; only more issues to be resolved. One crisis blooms from another and yet another into one more. It's an endless cycle and merely clipping the one black rose from the many won't inhibit their growth. More will yet blossom and the pain, the crimson blood, will continue to bleed from inside; dappling those around-the red vibrant against the black...
         Until you find the bleeding rose the rest will have those crimson dew drops...
         So it is in this life.
         Sometime the innocent things bear the venom and the scorpions poison becomes the cure.  It couldn't be helped how fate played out, how things were born into place naturally, unintentionally. It just happened-unfortunate as it may be. But that's life; it's indefinite.

         Imagine yourself standing in a starry expanse, surrounded by millions of tiny lights; some distant, others near. Now, each star, each dot of light represents a different ending, or if you will, fate. There is no pathway, no up down or side to side. There just is.
         Nothing pulls or pushes you away, there are only things to hinder your path. Large obstacles  that loom ahead and daunting shadows that haunt your past.
         Fate is yours to pick and choose, to manipulate and use to your will-not to be controlled by it. If you push hard enough against those that prevent your path you will eventually push through. But a wall cannot always be moved, though you can always move around it.

         This is where it all begins... And where it ends...
© Copyright 2009 Vaan (lucky-xiii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1604525-VaanBleedingRose-Post-Prologue