*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605022-Warriors-The-Powerful-Four
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1605022
Four powerful kits must live up to their destiny, or die trying. (only part 1 for now.)
Chapter #1
Main Characters:
Hollykit-clumsy pure black tabby she-cat with lime green eyes;hot/hard-headed and ambitious;tougher one out of the bunch
Honeykit-sweet golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes;nicer one out of the bunch
Hazelkit-curious calico she-cat with deep burgandy eyes; gossipy one out of the bunch
Heatherkit-understanding silver she cat with unmistakable liquid topaz eyes;clever one out of the bunch

(The Prophecy)
One of quickness will chase a dream,
One of compassion will make the choice.
One of strength will pride no more,and
One of wisdom can't hide beauty.

Chapter #2
"Ha! I'm triumphant again. You can never beat me, Honeykit. You could never hurt a fly, no less me or Shadowclan! Hazelkit, are you next?" Hollykit's bright green eyes showed her enthusiasum. Heatherkit, who happened to be nearby, commented "Bragging like that won't get you anywhere, Hollykit. We clearly see that you are strong, yet you are not as smart as us others." Heatherkit stared quietly at her eldest sister, waiting on her to pounce. Hollykit wouldn't put up with be told off by her little sister. Hollykit stared at Heatherkit blankly for a second, but then her eyes seethed with fury. Her voice was full of rage as she roared "Why you little..." and that's all she had to say as she leaped for Heatherkit. Heatherkit saw Hollykit coming, and flipped-in the process-knocking Hollykit off her paws. Struggling to her paws, she whipped her black head around to find her target leap onto her back. Thinking quickly, Heatherkit jumped back off as she searched for a different approach. Since Heatherkit was much smaller than Hollykit, she squirmed under her belly and,using her hind feet,reared backwards. Hollykit fell to the mossy floor with a THUD! Dazed, Heatherkit forced her down until Hollykit muttered, "Hey, get off me, you scheming fleabag." When Heatherkit didn't respond, Hollykit screeched, " I said GET OFF!"

© Copyright 2009 Moonshimmer (moonshimmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1605022-Warriors-The-Powerful-Four