*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606074-Oclis-Chapter-One
by Heath
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1606074
The First Chapter In A Story I Have Began. This is a fantasy and adventure.
                I put on my dark blue jeans and admired the gold, web-like, design flowing down to the end of each leg. Pulled my black T-shirt over my head and looked at the odd design on the front, which looked like an upside down omega sign. Over that I put my arm through half a sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was a silvery, teal color and was once a whole sweatshirt but I ripped the right side off ,for my own reasons, and now only the left side remained. On the arm there was an odd design that looked like three waves traveling up to the shoulder. ( ( (. My shoes were black skate shoes with two golden wings printed on the sides of each one. I threw my red backpack on which was oddly shaped and resembeled the shape of a shield. I grabbed my stiff, black, silver and gold, fingerless glove with red knuckles, and lastly my black and white striped bucket hat.
         I opened my front door and took one step when I noticed a boy standing right next to the doorway.
         "You can always knock and come inside, ya' know?" I said to him nonchalantly.
         Ignoring my comment he said. "You ready?"
         I sighed and said "Yep, sure are."
         He was dressed in his usual "dressed up style". Black dress shoes, black dress pants, black dress shirt, and a black tuxedo to bring it all together. The black suit looked as if it were woven from darkness itself. If you stared into it too long it seemed to suck you into a trance, lost in endless dark.
         It was the beginning of the afternoon as I looked up into the sky. The sky was a gentle blue with plump, snow white, clouds, and few birds high overhead.
         I took another step outside and turned around to lock my red door, on my little blue house. Wordlessly, we walked, at an even pace, down 18th street until we met a fork in the road and took a right. About half a block down this road I said. "Where is today's target?"
         "I felt it for a brief moment, in a field not too far from here, but it soon concealed itself and I lost it." He replied.
         "Which direction?"
         "Head northeast and we'll reach it."
         "Are we being watched?" I asked.
         "No."
         Immediately we disappeared from the long dead end road. If you had the chance to see us from any angle the only thing you would see is the left over, afterimage silhouette of two fourteen year old boys quickly disappearing from sight.
© Copyright 2009 Heath (wisebutt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606074-Oclis-Chapter-One