*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606792-Daemn-Chapter-Three
by Heath
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1606792
This Is The Third Chapter in my horror/murder story.
                I looked at my body in a large broken mirror leaning on the wall. I washed all the blood off and looked once again. I looked like I was dying, just about to fall to pieces right there. My body looked like it had been dragged around the earth a couple times. My skin was turning into a very pale grey sickly color. I pulled on some clothes and went outside. I walked a mile until I reached town. Tokyo was such a big city. It looked so nice. If only I lived there, but instead I live in Okono. A small, old timey town in Japan. I walked by a newspaper stand and the date read July, 13 1999. On the front page was a house. The headline was "murderer kills small, innocent, family." It was heartbreaking to see the small house once more.
         I kept walking down the road. There was a window in front of a shop a ways down. Six TVs were on the news channel. The man on the news said “The serial killer is still out there. He kills, and then leaves without a trace. So far the police have no leads or any evidence of who it was. The killer has been running ramped ever since the murdering of the Larth Family. The mother, father and daughter were all killed. The young boy has yet to be found and is presumed dead."
         I kept my head down and kept walking until I got to a bakery and I had no money.
         “Good morning." I said to the old lady at the counter.
         “Good morning, Daemn. Are you here for the bread crusts again. For your pet dog?"
         “Yes, he is very hungry and won't eat the dog food I give him."
         "My, such a serious boy. Ok then here you go." She gave me a large bag of bread crusts.
         "Thank you very much" I said as I left.
         I got back home and began to eat away at the ends of the bread. I felt bad for lying to the woman but if I told her I had no food and lived on my own she would call child services and they would take me away somewhere where I can hurt more people.
         I sat there for a moment after I was satisfied, looking out my small window at the tree. Birds flew in and out. They came and they went, singing and chirping to their hearts content.
         I stared at the ceiling then felt a pang in my chest, as if someone had thrown a marble at a metal sheet in my heart.
         "Is this all you’re going to do? My, you are so boring! There is so much to be done! So many things to do! So many people to slaughter!..." A voice said evilly.
         "No." I said aloud. "Why don't you just leave me alone? Just go!"
         "You see Daemn. I can’t do that." He cackled. "I am here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it! How about instead of just laying here, we have a little fun!" The demon said evilly with insane laughter.
         My arm flung up, possessed, and pointed at a bird sitting in the tree with my palm open. I tried and struggled but my arm was frozen there. The hand began to close slowly over my sight of the bird until my hand made a fist. The bird exploded and splattered blood all over the tree and on the side of my house..
         My arm fell limp to my side and I fell to my back.
         "Just stop it. Please. Just stop it."
         "You think that’s going to help you, crying and pleading? If you want me to stop so badly why don’t you do something about it?” He screeched in laughter.
         "I will. I will stop you. Someday soon. I will destroy you. I will be rid of you forever."
         "Oh how are you going to do that? Daemn?"
         "I will find a way. All I need is for someone to lend me their hand. Give me their strength.. Just for a while. Just long enough...to be...rid of you... forever." I said before falling into an exhausted sleep.
© Copyright 2009 Heath (wisebutt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606792-Daemn-Chapter-Three