*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606515-Banisher-Team-The-Horror-House-Act-0
by Curtis
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1606515
A story about the banisher team's experiance in a terrifying house... The Horror House.
The Horror House Act 0

Maria, Eddie, Marcus and Tori slammed the black Porsche doors shut as they breathed the not so fresh air of the outside world. They had been driving for hours on end before they finally found the house they were looking for, in such a secluded place. The trees were scarce of any leaves, and bats could be heard fluttering around aimlessly. Marcus opened the boot of the vehicle to reveal several pieces of equipment on four metallic belts, none of which would over cumber them. "Alright guys, lock and load. If the rumours are true then this place could get dangerous. Lets investigate". Maria grabbed a colt and swivelled it around her hand before clipping it into place on her belt, the others did the same. Tori pulled out a flashlight and flicked the switch on, then aimed it directly at the door. "I'll lead, check behind every door you come across and scan the rooms thoroughly... I've heard rumours of many disgusting creatures in this place".

Tori reached for the rusty old doorknob and to her surprise, it was open. She led the team slowly in and scanned the corridor with her flashlight. "Clear" she announced, as the rest of the team positioned themselves against the two doors. "Me and Eddie will take the left room, Marcus and Tori take the right" instructed Maria. Both doors swung open as each group of two went inside, the doors slammed shut behind them.

"What the?" Maria said, as she tried opening the door they had just come through. "Its locked Eddie, we can't get back out" she panicked. Eddie sighed "Calm down Maria, lets just concentrate on what we are doing here, finding the undead artefact, we're packing heat so we're safe for now". Maria nodded and they both switched on their flashlights, the room was small and all it contained were two doors with signs on both reading "one" and "two". Maria gasped "Eddie, its another trick house, we've been in this situation before... we have to split up and navigate the rooms alone, only one leads to the objective remember?". "Yeah I do, within each are challenges... sometimes deadly. Watch your back Maria, and load that colt of yours alright?". Maria and Eddie entered the different numbered doors unwillingly, the house shut the doors behind them.

Tori and Marcus put their backs against each other and readied their colts. Tori's flashlight illuminated the room, and was aided when Marcus switched on his too. "Bloody trick rooms!" spat Marcus, clearly irritated. "Yeah those are trick rooms alright, don't get too trigger friendly like you did the last time Marc. We need this artefact back in one piece. "Alright whatever I won't" lied Marcus, as they both kicked open the doors numbered 3 and 4, entering casually.


© Copyright 2009 Curtis (curtisboy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606515-Banisher-Team-The-Horror-House-Act-0