*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606714-Making-True-Love
by tjw
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1606714
this is my first story so dont be mean if its crappy. i know it prolly sucks
A man and a woman decide to go to an all night party at a friends house. The enter the house and sit down at the table with a few friends. He gets up and gets them both a beer each. They start drinking and trading jokes with the people at the table. They run out of jokes so they start playing eukre. The man and woman win and give each other a high five. The friends get up and leave the table to go play pong with the others there. The man and woman sit at the table, bored as hell. The woman flashes him a devilish grin and grabs his hand. “Come on.” She whispers. Intrigued, he follows as she weaves through the crowd to a bedroom. Once the coast is clear, she pulls him inside. With one hand she locks the door behind them. With her other hand she grabs his pants and says “these need to come off now!” She goes up to him and unbuttons and unzips his pants quickly and pushes him back and onto the bed. She straddles him and they start intensely making out. She sits up and slides his pants off. He starts unbuttoning hers and yanks them off, discovering that she isn’t wearing underwear. He flips them over to where he is on top of her. She bites her lip and he takes off his pants and boxers and throws them up against the wall. He starts kissing her neck and slowly moves down on her kissing her body every step of the way. He gets down to her pussy and starts rubbing her clit. With the other hand he puts two fingers inside her. She moans a little. He puts his lips around her clit and hums. The vibration of his lips makes her moan. He starts playing with her clit with his tongue. He then starts licking it slowly and she starts to moan. She sits up and pulls him back on top of her and he is really hard. He whispers in her ear “I want you.” She says “Take me now” and he leans up and slowly enters her. She starts to moan a little as he starts moving in and out. He keeps going. Pounding harder and faster and she moans louder as he starts hitting her G spot. She moans “oh my god” as he pounds in her. In and out, in and out, in and out. He starts going really fast and she starts moaning really loud. He keeps going and she starts to dig her nails into his back as she starts to cum. She yells “OOOOHHHHH!!!!!” really loud and they both cum really hard at the same time. He then lays beside her, both breathing and sweating heavily, they face each other and she looks deep into his green eyes as he says “I love you baby.” She smiles and says “I love you too.” And they both fall asleep in each others arms. He wakes up early in the morning and covers her with the blanket. He kisses her forehead and whispers “I love you.” He puts his clothes back on and leaves the room to get breakfast. He comes back with food for her and finds her cuddling with the pillow. He lightly awakens her and says “good morning beautiful.” And serves her breakfast in bed. She eats her food and drinks her coffee and gets dressed. They both then sit outside holding each other and smoking cigarettes together and gazing into each other’s love stricken eyes. They put out the cigarettes and kiss. He then drives her home and walks her to the door of her one bedroom apartment. The hold hands and kiss and he says “I will call you later, my love.” She says “okay.” He goes back to his car and blows her a kiss and drives away. She leans back against the door and gazes up at the cloudless, blue sky with a beautiful smile on her face. She takes a deep breathe and turns around to enter the apartment.
© Copyright 2009 tjw (tjwfeb121993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606714-Making-True-Love