*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606717-Big-Night-Out
by tjw
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Relationship · #1606717
my 2nd story. its not as long but i like it
A man and woman are getting ready to leave. She sees he is getting dressed for their big night out and looks incredible. As she ogles him from head to toe, she notices a silk tie draped over the doorknob behind him and gets a very naughty idea. She picks it up, then leads him to a chair. Gently, she lowers him onto it and wraps the tie around his wrists, cuffing him to the chair. She walks to the other side of the room and turns on a stereo. She scans the radio until she finds a good beat. She faces him and begins to dance. Shaking her hips, she walks toward him. She bends over showing off her cleavage in his face. Then, she turns around and starts shaking her ass and lowers down into his lap and leans back against his chest. She leans her head back over his shoulder as she rubs her slowly shaking ass up against his lap. He starts to get turned on. She then stands up again and leaves the room. He mistakenly assumes she was teasing him and tells her to come back. She comes back in a few minutes wearing nothing but a black and pink bra with a sexy black G string. She bends over facing him again and rips off his expensive dress shirt and throws it behind her. She brings her lips near his and he goes to kiss her and she backs away and slowly slides his pants off and straddles him. They start making out furiously and she removes the G string and bra and puts his rock hard dick inside her. She starts to slowly move up and down, bringing it in...out...in...out and she starts to lightly moan. She starts to move up and down faster and faster, her perky breasts bouncing with the movement, and moans louder and louder until she cums. He cums with her as he feels her PC muscles tighten around his really hard shaft. She leans against him, both breathing heavily. After a few seconds they kiss and she leaves the room and puts her clothes back on. She comes back in and unties him. He gets dressed and they both leave together.
© Copyright 2009 tjw (tjwfeb121993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606717-Big-Night-Out