*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606968-the-song-of-my-soul
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1606968
this is how i felt when i first left home and i was in other country.
i sing to myself, becouse i know allah gave me diviculties to make me strong.
i asked for courage, and allah gave me danger to overcome.
then one day i said to myself as i sang to myself
imagine your self when you pass away.
you are in your grave as the dark of the night and light of the day pass by.
whishing that you had prayed that day.
so i stand and i proudly pull my scarf over my hair.
my scarf is my protection from the world.
and now i pray so i wont regret someday in my grave.
whatever we do, we'll pay the price in depths of hell or in pradise for
beleiver this life is like a test. so do as you wish and i will do as i wish but someday we will pay the price in hell were the burning fire is or in heaven were the luxuries awaits.
who i am is who you see, becouse our women are free as free can be.
people ask why i wear these cloths all day long.
my, vail like flowing covers is what i wear to show all others life and beauty are not skin but whats in your heart and that you dont need to dress up for strangers.
© Copyright 2009 sahara arif (saharailham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1606968-the-song-of-my-soul