*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607587-Cina-pentru-doi
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Contest · #1607587
Dinner for Two--Story in English--Contest: 1000 words - any genre 18+ or less
"Ah, my eyes appease me." the man said in a Romanian accent, kissing the unsuspecting woman's hand. "You are my date for this evening, madam and I've had a very beautiful table set up for us."

"You must be Ramon." The woman's eyes were glazed over with awe as she responded. She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he walked along her side, placing his arm, ever so slightly around hers. When they arrived at the table, he offered his hand to assist her as she sat. He took her, Nappa Lamb Black Leather Jacket and entrusted it to the maitre d.
.
Ramon seated himself, keeping sustained eye contact with her. "You are more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. Indeed, your picture doesn't do you justice."

He took her hands and held them, ever-so-gentle, and leaned in toward the middle of the table. "Is the table to your pleasure?" he asked.

She looked at the table, then at her surroundings, taking in every subtle attempt purposefully made to create the perfect ambience for them. There were three candles burning on the table, a beautiful bottle of vintage Romanee Conti Red Wine --easily having a price tag of $1000-- placed in a handsome wine holder, the beautifully sculpted crystal wine glasses -- reflecting the dimmed lights from above, and the very talented pianist playing soft melodies.

"Yes, Ramon, it's all, well, just perfect and I'm pleased you invited me. Have you ever done this before? I mean, go on a blind date?"

"Sweet lady, I promise you I have never been on a blind date before in my life. It's all new." he explained "But, there's a first time for everything, and I'm so glad this time has come."

The waiter stopped by the table to take their orders. They both agreed that the Stuffed Chicken Breast with basil-buttered pasta would be an excellent choice for this evening.

Ramon returned his attention to the woman, who was obviously a mature, well-educated woman of beauty. Her Nappa Lamb Leather Jacket, leather ankle boots, and stretch wool pants indicated that she cared about buying the very best for herself.

She was feeling somewhat lucid about the entire situation, as if she were holding herself back. She wondered what consequences there might be, considering she was on a date with someone she really didn't know.

She stopped herself from going any further along those thoughts. She was going to make the best out of this date. "Ramon, may I tell you something?" she asked in a demure tone.

"Oh, my angel, you may tell me anything you wish." he spoke in that very debonair accent.

"I find you incredibly attractive." she said in an alluring manner, slipping one of her shoes off beneath the table and caressing his leg with her foot.

"Mademoiselle, I am so pleased you told me. And do you know what?" he hinted. "I am going to dance the night away with you, in my reality, nobody will be here, but you, and me."

She blushed slightly and brought the glass to her lips to sip her wine, never losing eye contact with Ramon. She took notice of his brown, almost black hair and how it perfectly shaped his forehead, parted to the right with one section of it hanging down in a loose curl; his full, light haired eyebrows; his big brown eyes, and his inviting moist lips. Suddenly she realized that she was moving her foot higher and higher up the inside of Ramon's leg, as she was taking in the sight of his boyish looks and athletic masculinity.

She blushed again, and noticed that his face was positively glowing as if he was going to burst any second now.

"What are you thinking about, my dear?" he inquired, as he settled in his seat to allow for the discomfort he was graciously feeling. He leaned all the way over to her side of the table and whispered into her ear, "I would like to ask you to dance, only there's a slight problem. Perhaps if we are to dance, we should eat first --let things settle down, if you know what I mean."

"Of course." she said and she turned red with embarrassment. The food arrived and now she could cover up her indiscretion by focusing on eating. She wondered how the evening was going to end, knowing already that she didn't want it to at all.

They ate their meal and continued to flirt, flashing looks of desire to each other as every move, from suckling the noodles, to wiping the corner of their mouths, became a gesture, a language of it's own.

She'd had two glasses of wine, which helped to loosen her up and get in the mood to have fun.

Ramon stood up and offered her his hand, "Would the beautiful lady care to dance?" he asked rhetorically. She allowed him to take her hand and they whisked out onto the dance floor. The piano music got louder as they approached. Soon, the noise of all the other patrons dissipated and it was just the two of them dancing body-to-body, visions of what the night could be, flashing through their impassioned minds.

He wondered, as he lightly brushed his hand across her back and down the entirety of her spine, if he should kiss her yet. There was no need to wonder now, as she found his ear with her tongue, pulling the lobe in between her lips. He was so aroused by the gesture, that without thinking, he kissed her neck with sensuous force.

Her legs weakened and she wanted to drop, and allow him to ravage her body. So it was a good thing that he brought her in tight, holding onto her waist as he planted on her the most incredible kiss she had ever felt. "Oh, Tabitha, I want you now." he whispered.

"That's not my name!!" she said, slapping his face, then storming off.

© Copyright 2009 WJ Stams (wjstams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607587-Cina-pentru-doi