*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608049-Truly-Madly-Deeply----i
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1608049
Chapter i part one of Truly, Madly, Deeply
    Do you know what's really Gross? Mathematics 9. It's hell i tell ya, HELL. I suck at numbers. So, I give up and just doodle. Doodle what the world would be without numbers. Yeah.. That'd be great. I noticed something that day.. Something.. Unfamilliar. Then, 'he' caught my eye. A tall, brunnete wearing an indigo sweater and baggy black jeans. The first thing I thought was "Emo". Usually, I don't label others like this, but he sent out a negative wave to me. All the girls were mumbling and giggling to each other. Typical. They're all giddy to see a really handsome boy in the front of our class with a bad boy look. I forced myself not to like him. But it's just so hard! Maybe even to everybody. Mr.Pelight, my teacher, stood up and silenced the girls.
    "State your name and reason for being here, boy. " I don't think Mr.Pelight knew he was getting a new student. Well, at least I think he's a new student. The boy groaned and changed his standing postion. He put his hands in his sweater pockets and slanted his body slightly. I almost squealed in a retareded fan girly way. Then I heard some other girls sigh in an in-love way. Then I heard some boys grumble. " My name is Myles Ryder. I'm new to California, and I've heard good things about this school, so I came here." His voice was so innocent and soft. My heart just seriously melted. then I realized something.
    Oh crap. I turned my head to my right and I see an empty seat next to me. I wanted to just, bash my head on the table.  He's going to freaking sit next to me. Mr.Pelight instructed Myles to the table I was sitting at and said, " Myles, Say hello to Klaudina. Klaudina, Myles. Get to know each other. " Mr.Pelight walked away. I didn't move. Myles flopped onto the chair and looked over to my doodle. He chuckled. I turned my head slowly towards him and and in a low tone, I grumbled at him. " are you laughing at my doodle?" He looked at me with no expression. " There are cannons shooting out giant numbers into space. " he just totally described my drawing. I crumpled it up and threw it into the recycling bin. " Now, it's nothing. " I said. He took out a piece of paper and pen and just zoomed a sketch of a cannon. It beats my doodle of a cannon, that's for sure. He snickered then signed it. He slid the picture to me and said, " Here. Maybe it will help you improve your sucky drawing. " I was offeneded. "Sucky drawing"? I felt sad now. I put on a sad face and turned away from him.
    For once, I decided to pay attention to Mr.Pelight today. Maybe it was because of Myles. Stupid Myles who makes fun of my doodle. I was waiting for the bell to ring. It took forever. Myles kept on poking me. I just ignored it. I seriously wanted to bite his finger off though. Mr.Pelight scolded at him several times to take his headphones off during a lesson. 3 minutes until the end of the class. Thank god. Myles was streching and he slapped my face with the back of his hand. I rubbed my nose, but didn't say anything. "Oh, Did I do that? Sorry." He had a sarcastic tone in his voice. Now I'm pissed at this kid. I would be madder, but something in me is resisting it. The bell rang and I just snatched my stuff and ran out the door.

[chapter i - part one]
© Copyright 2009 Angel of Purity (purity.angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608049-Truly-Madly-Deeply----i