*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608261-Truly-Madly-Deeply----ii
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1608261
Chapter one part 2 of Truly Madly Deeply
    I was at my locker cramming all my crap into it. I heard a kid screaming and I turn around and this eighth grader crashed into me. I was on the floor, worried about my poor, hurt ass. The eighth graderwas already on his feet running. Myles came around the corner with an enraged expression on his face. It was scary. He pounded his fist to his palm. Now I know why the eighth grader was horrified, running for his dear life. Myles Ryder, aka: stupid Myles who insulted my drawing, is a bully. He gave looks to the people who were staring at him. He walked past me. I think I'm his next victim. Why do I think so? Because, while I was on the floor, half-way up to standing up straight, he used the back of his hand to smack me in the face. I fell right back on my ass and pouted. Everyone was watching. Myles turned his head to face me and said, " Oh, did I do that? Sorry. " He was in the sarcastic tone that annoyed me.
    I thought Myles was cool. I thought wrong. He's a bastard. He's mean, and just wants to piss everyone off. A girl helped me up, but then went running off right away. I didn't bother to remember her face. I fixed my crooked glasses and picked up my books. I mumbled to myself and cursed under my breath. I think a teacher heard me, because I heard an adult voice say, " Clean your filthy mouth! " I shrugged and made my way to Visual Arts. I love visual arts. My favourite subject ever! I sat at my lonely one person table. We had a subsitute today. Her name is Mrs. Donnovan. She's nice. She was laid back too. I then saw a kid slap some books across from me. A black binder... OH SHIT. Myles... The kid frowned at me and walked away. Myles walked in and kicked some chairs. Who does this bastard think he is?
    I'm going to do something about it. But... Something in me is telling me not to hurt him. Maybe it's my kind nature taking over, but I just can't harm him. It's frustrating me that I don't know what I'm feeling.
© Copyright 2009 Angel of Purity (purity.angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608261-Truly-Madly-Deeply----ii