*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608726-Number-27
Rated: GC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1608726
Entry for Slash in the Dark Contest.
It was almost time...  # 27 would be ready soon and I would be there to make it happen...  I gazed longingly at the bathtub, almost completely filled and waiting for me.  But it would have to wait.  I had to have number 27.

Number 27 exits the strip club and walks towards the Lexus.  He's not in the Lexus and she looks around the alleyway for him.  I watch her get in the Lexus to wait for him.  Rage fills me.  Her tight little ass scootches onto the leather seat.  I watch her adjust her top, her perky breasts bouncing around.  That's what he likes about her.  Her tight little ass and big boobs.  Her 20-something body that doesn't have an ounce of fat or a single wrinkle or gray hair.  I wonder if she lets him lick her.  I close my eyes and imagine him fucking this little girl.  I can see that tight little ass riding his cock.  Her tits bouncing up and down, his hands kneading them.  The image makes the rage inside me burn hotter.  I put up my hood and walk toward the car.  Reaching for the driver's side door, I hear the locks open.  I get in and quickly lock the doors behind me.  She glances over at me but does not notice.  I'm wearing his jacket over several sweatshirts.  She does not suspect.  I put the car in gear and drive out of the alley.  She doesn't notice that my hands are shaking.

"Where are we going?" she asks as she pulls out a pack of cigarettes.  I say nothing as she lights one and exhales into the car.  My blood courses fiercely through my veins.  I want so much to reach out to this little girl and strangle her with my own hands.  I will, of course, but just not right now.

We get to his apartment and she slams the door of the Lexus as she exits.  "What's with you tonight?" she spits at me.  I say nothing and push the button for the elevator.  As the door opens, she reaches for me.  "Seriously!  What's your pro-"  She grabs my hood and pulls it back, revealing my face.  The look of surprise, the look of horror is delicious.  She knows who I am and is filled with fear.

My right hand shoots out, grabs her throat, and I pull her into the elevator.  Can't spill her blood now.  Not here.  Not yet.  "Shut up!" I croak.  "Not a word and I promise you your death will be painless."  Nothing comes from her mouth now but gasps and little choking noises as I slowly crush her windpipe.

The elevator dings and opens into the penthouse apartment.  I look upon Number 27 with a mixture of disgust and eagerness as she looks upon the home she shares with him.  The blood that is streaked throughout the rooms is a mixture of 26 different women, soon to be 27.  She is unconscious now, the lack of oxygen to her brain has caused her to pass out.  I drag her out of the elevator and into the bedroom where he waits for me.  His eyes widen when he sees me with his beloved.  He fights against the ropes, he strains against the tape.

It is time.  The bath is still warm.  Her throat opens easily and her blood spills, pours into the tub.  I step in and slowly lower my naked body into the dark red bath.  The blood in the tub is thick, slick, warm, wonderful...  I will be young again and when I am, he will be mine again...  Five years ago he told me he didn't love me anymore.  That I had let myself go and he couldn't stand to look at me anymore.  Five years and 27 little whores later, I will be young again and I will have him...


Word Count :649  Chosen Killer: Elizabeth Bathory


© Copyright 2009 jcmiller (jcmiller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608726-Number-27