*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608764-Firestorm-Rising
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Action/Adventure · #1608764
Firestorm Rising is about a fictional universe and a fictional war-zone
I was 9, in 2509, when my sister was taken into Project: Cyber-Exile. My father created Xano to protect her. Xano became evil within the year. I vowed to remove Aelita, my sister, from the program and destroy Xano. I was forced to wait five years because I was enrolled at Eton with Sam and his Friends. A Group of kids had found the program which contained Aelita and freed her. I led them into my lab and showed them how to defeat Xano. Aelita passed all the tests in every class at Eton within one month. I was bitten by a vampire and a werewolf while Aelita passed her history test. We went back to my house during Christmas and three travelers named Flare, Flood, and Quake visited my place. I let them stay with us for the week. We went back to Eton and my sister made a prophecy saying the Enterrans were coming and to find shelter in a place called Shinzo. Aelita, Jeremie, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, and I were the guardians of Shinzo. Tornado and Kat came and we liberated the humans from the Enterrans. We rebuilt and I met Jaden and his friends and teachers.

I became the president of New Enterra and I remembered my father had sacrificed his life to give my power to me. Orceles killed my father to let the Enterrans flood into Earth. I discovered that my past was filled with my family dying and me dying through the generations. I uprooted my former brother Cedric and his son Phobos from the throne of Meridi in attrition of them slaying me over 4 decades ago. I put my sister, Elyon, in place of them. My army from the war to liberate the world had died and I was forced to replace it with newer and stronger troops. My enemies’ army perished and they had to rebuild also.

I remember the curse that was given to me when I was 14; my sister Kat had the same Curse and so did my father when he was 14. 18 years later this curse passed away. The curse had wrapped me in flames and destroyed everything that the palms of my hands were facing. This happened every night on the stroke of midnight. Only Kat and my father saw me like this. I was concerned this would remove all opportunities for jobs in the future. Oh boy, was I wrong or what?

My dear friend Jeremie was attacked by a super-crypted were-wolf. My friend Sam was also attacked by a snake super-crypted. I found that wine soaked bandages cured the marks of attacks. Jeremie and Aelita spent the night at my place. In the morning the were-wolf attacked again. He launched at me and I stabbed him with a pencil. Sam did the same with his attacker. My son, Fire, wrote a report about Super-Crypted species and presented it in his radio program, GCMN. I discovered that I was one of the last super-crypteds. I remembered the curse placed on me by the dying Sith Lord Ragnos. “I have laid a curse upon you, you shall live twenty lives, and you shall live twenty years for each life. At your last life you shall lead a people out of suffering and become their leader. You shall remember the prophecies about you and shall return to your normal life cycles when you are 32 years old.” I have utterly destroyed the beasts and given their bones to the dragons. I told my family and friends I was one of the final crypteds. They were shocked and now I realized I should have kept my tongue. My enemies could have captured me and killed my loved ones. Yakumo set a spell on me so I would remain 18 on the outside. She would stay 18, and all my friends would stay the same as when I met them. Ainge has learned and mastered the bending of the elements.

I have killed the Shadow King and absorbed his power. I have a collection of Dragons and Chimaeras in my basement. I am the most powerful man on my planet, but yet I am weak without my friends and family. I have a new friend whose name is Tommy the Terror. His power is to make the enemy have illusions which will shut their mind down. Joseph the war-wager’s son has tried to capture me and tame my power. I destroyed his ship for doing so. I have killed many who have disagreed with freedom and I still weep over others who were innocent. Kat is now my wife and my powers have been given to those who are my friends. I am learning to control my emotions because I lost them for a week. The Cadrion forces are growing and I shall summon my armies to do battle with the Cadrions. I discovered I am a vampire still after 20 years. I have to drink dragon’s blood to stay satisfied, about 2 cups of it per day.

Tommy the Terror has revealed himself as a Super-Crypted. I recently discovered that he and I are cousins. Our pasts have been filled with pain and suffering. They have also been filled with joy and happiness. I am the one that will exact revenge on those who shed cold-blood.

I am the Warrior of Light and Mr. Red. Sheeda and Patsu are my adopted children. Aelita is my sister. Jeremie is my brother-in-law. Odd is my sister’s friend. Ulrich is another friend, Yumi is his wife. Kat is my wife. Flare, Quake, and Flood are friends who become Tornado. Jaden is the world’s leader and a good friend. Alex is Jaden’s wife. Banning is my friend and teacher in the profession of broadsword fighting. Bastion is the smartest graduate of our classes. Chas is a creep that nearly destroyed Creep’s left hand. Sheperd is my former teacher at Eton. Sam, Sarai, and Ron are best friends and former students of mine. Musica and Chihiro are my adopted daughters. I run the Dojo delivery crew: Ed, “Deeds”, Lou, Fiz, and Burner. Shadow and Sonic Burst are the two strongest Jedi in the Universe. Danny, Samantha, and Tucker are the most elite ghost-hunters out there. I belong to the Ki Order with all the Ki. The new Ki Order is growing stronger each day. The old Ki Order is entering the New one. My seven children control the elements from which they are named: Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Ice, Dark, and Light. The ninja Nar, Sasu, Saku, and Karas are my special spies. Blink is a portal Seeker. Caleb is the Captain of the Guard for Meridi. Five people are guarding portals between Meridi and Earth and Proxima Centauri V. Elyon is Queen of Meridi. Dark-san and Daisuke are the same person who battle evil and give me tribute. Risa and Riku Harada are sisters and both love Daisuke(one loves Daisuke, the other loves Dark-san). Lief and his friends and family are rulers of Deltora. Kathira, Ainge, Soka, and Tuph are specialists in element-control. Tommy the Terror is a valuable asset to my army; he can control minds to serve me or him.

Xano is a twisted computer program who has many minions to serve him. The Shadow Riders are the elite Shadow Broadswords-men. The Si legacy has enveloped many its twisted path. The new king of ghosts is Joseph War-Wager. Orceles is still alive and is gaining many followers. Black Doom is Shadow’s enemy. Orokimori and Zubosu are powerful and evil ninja. Cedric and Phobos have tons of slaves still serving them, one of them is Miranda. Lanan has legions of Cadrions forces to serve him. The seven Enterran Kings were corrupted to join the Cadrion side. Krad and Chief Hiwatari are the same being, who will eventually try to destroy Mr. R and Dark. Prandine and Fallow are servants of the Shadow King. The Ols are shape-shifters who are weak without the Shadow King. Grey Guards and Black Guards are humans long since corrupted by the Shadow King. The Fire Nation controls all the evil in the world. There are several bounty hunters on the dark side.

My friends have attacked the Fire Lord Ozai. He selected his son to team up with. Ainge selected me. We combined our strength to blow their fuses out. We killed Ozai and injured his son. Lieutenant Holly attacked a Si Lord who reflected the shot from the Neutrino to Kathira. Ainge went into a frenzy and killed the Si with lightning. Ainge ran away and I had to track him down. When I met him I convinced him to come back because Kathira had forgiven him. My forces went to sleep in the fire mansion. I can’t sleep so I ran surveys on the camera systems. Kathira and Tuph were walking one of the hallways and talking about Aelita. They said she was unhappy because I was growing ruder. I took a short-cut and met them in the Kitchens. I gave Tuph sight for 4 days. She fell asleep so I had to help Kathira carry her to the entrance to the girl’s dormitory. I heard Aelita saying how she wanted me to be nicer. Aelita and I never show our feelings when we are awake. When we are asleep, we dream of each other and tell each other what we want.

The next day while we were eating, I wrote a note asking her to forgive me. I had resumed eating when three Fire benders came and asked me to come outside to fight. I said Jeremy was dead, they then asked to fight my family. I said they were dead as well. This was true in the fact of we had changed from our younger selves. I had become a totally new person. I had my eyes closed when I said this, when I opened my eyes I paralyzed them. I killed them without a second thought. Two vampires came into the room and tried to attack me. Dracula burst in and killed them. We fought to the death. I was about to kill him when he ran. I have talked to my family and gotten to know them better. I have cleaned my saber according to custom. People have wondered if I was crazy. Upon exit of the mansion, a legion of Grey Guards appeared. I was about to surrender when I saw a wave of destruction. This wave was caused by Tommy holding a green lightsaber and a purple lightsaber. He told me not to give up and called me brother. He told me he was my legal brother.
© Copyright 2009 Lee Harden (james40000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1608764-Firestorm-Rising