*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609077-Ghost-story
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest · #1609077
For the weekly quickie contest
Word count: 730
         The room had slivers of moon light streaking through the window, trapping the dust in its beams.  The empty book shelves casted an eerie shadow on the wall.  Unopened boxes, stacked in the corner, held volumes of tomes.  The closet was held open by a small pile of clothes spilling out into the room.  A chair sat pulled away from the desk with a stack of research papers. 
                Lana slept on top of the sheets of her half made bed.  Lana’s breathing was long and deep, her shapely chest rising and falling with each breath.  Her left arm was extended to the side and her right was resting comfortably on her well defined abs.
                A fog quietly floated in the open window to hang in the air.  It hovered three feet above Lana, folding in on itself.  Lana shifted her body, both arms extended to the sides.  Moon light bathed her body, accenting the curves of her body.
                The fog slowly extended outward, taking the shape of a body.  The arms, legs, and head appeared above Lana.  One spectral arm reached down to the buttons of her red silk pajama top.  Slowly each button popped out of their hole, slightly spreading as it went.  After the last button, the top came open, exposing her breasts.  The phantom hand rested on her right breast, gently squeezing and rubbing it.  Lana moaned. 
                Lana’s head turned to the side, her tongue moistened her lips.  Her hand reached down her pajama bottoms and her fingers explored her wet mound.  Lana’s middle finger carefully entered and moved in and out.  The excitement grew, like a deep flame from inside, and consumed her. 
              The apparition moved closer to Lana, the other hand slid down her silky bottoms past her knees and then off her legs.  Her legs opened slightly, she moaned with ecstasy.  Her head tilted back, letting out another moan.
              “Yes.”  She said.
              The phantom solidified into a solid body of a man.  His hands massaged her ample breasts.  His fingers lightly squeezed her nipples, they hardened instantly.  The figure was in every way a real person.  The muscle tone was tight; his shaft was long and hard.
              Her hands grabbed his butt cheeks and squeezed them.  Her eyes opened, finally coming into conciseness.  Lana gazed upon the face from her dreams, her husband.  Confusion set in, Mike had been dead for six months.
         “This must be a dream.” She said.
         “No Lana, I am real.”  The ghostly voice said.
         “I don’t understand.”  She said.
         “I’ve come back for you, death cannot keep us apart.”
         Lana closed her eyes as the specter’s member entered her.  His shaft slid in slowly then out.  The fit was tight; she could feel every inch of the member, the veins and the head.  She shifted her hip until the position was just right.  Her finger nails dug into, what seemed like flesh.  She let out a loud moan of pleasure.  Lana couldn’t believe that the familiar pleasure was really happening. 
         Mike’s form grew more solid, filling Lana’s tunnel of love.  He varied his speed and angle of attack, keeping her guessing what was next.  The excitement grew, the electricity sparked, time seemed to of stopped between them. 
         “Mike, I miss you so much.  How did you come back?”  She asked.
         “Lana my dear,” He said ramming deep inside her.  “I’ve come to say goodbye.”
         She grabbed tighter and pulled him in deeper.  She couldn’t take it again.  Losing him once tore her apart, again would finish her off.
         “You can’t, you must stay.”
         “Lana dear, you know I can’t stay.  I miss you so much but I have no choice in the matter.  I will be waiting for you, forever and always my dear.”
         Lana closed her eyes, the pleasure had built too high and she was about to fall.  The ecstasy numbed her limbs, the pleasure severed her senses.  The explosion released the energy, the room shuttered; everything seemed to have gone black.
          Lana opened her eyes again.  The room sat silent and dark.  The window laid open, a gentle breeze blowing in from outside.  A soft sent of lilacs hung on the breeze.  The sweet sent intoxicated her, it filled her full of memories. 
         “Mike, where did you go?”
         The only answer she got was a howl from a coyote in the distance looking for a mate.
© Copyright 2009 Tom is now retired (watts_tom74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609077-Ghost-story