*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616189-Far-lands
Rated: · Fiction · Fantasy · #1616189
Is all about the laws of atraction and..a bit of luck.
In the first day of my existence i stayed numb and silent. The colors around me were too alive and complicated for my eyes. The calming dark and the bit of that big heart were gone...After a while i seen i have a bow in my hands. In the sky was writen with smoke a name. It was written in all languages, dead and alive. I seen arows near the place i was laying. I took the bow and i took the arrows persuing a faith that was going to leave me scars, oh, so many scars....
If the world would 've been perfect i would have shoot only one arrow..but, things always went wrong and i wonder today if i'll run soon out of arows. I wonder today after many years if the actual name exists...I've walked too many woods, i slept in the grass, on the sand...the name was nowhere to be found...
I feel doomed, stuck in a journey that takes me nowhere...searching for someone that never been broaght to this world...
There is no help to scream tot he skyes 'Where are you???' I know is no good..i already tried thousands of times....I'll just continue to walk the miles that God or some fairy or somebody prepared for me...miles after miles asking for an alien name, for an alien force that is waiting for me since the day i was broaght to life.
© Copyright 2009 Lovedletter (winggedmind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616189-Far-lands