*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618931-That-Fateful-Day-chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hello1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1618931
Fay has bad dreams. This will not make sense without the other three chapters.
This won't make a lot of sense without reading the other 3 chapters, there's my warning, it's your decision what you do with that. Now on with the story.

Fay and Matt traded off driving until 1:00 a.m. They finally found a motel that was still open and stopped. "How are we going to pay for this?" Fay asked. "We can't use a credit card or debit card, that could get us caught, and we certainly don't have enough cash."

"I stopped by an ATM while you were sleeping." Matt answered.

"Well, that wasn't smart." Fay stamped her foot. "What were you thinking!!!?"

"Don't worry. I changed the direction I was going as soon as I got back in the car. They'll have to figure out which way we went from there." Matt put two fingers on her arm to try and calm her down.

"Ok." Fay said, uncertainty dripping from her voice.

The two of them walked into the motel and checked in. They got one room to conserve the cash, but were able to get two beds. Matt called Kelsey and let her know where they were so she could meet up with them, then they both went to their separate beds and fell asleep.
********************************************************************************
Fay broke out in a cold sweat. Chills were moving up and down her spine. The darkness loomed through her. She couldn't handle it, she let out a screech. The demons pressed in against her. She had no where to go, she couldn't get away. They were taunting her from every direction, the noise was excrutiating.
********************************************************************************
Matt was woken up by Fay screaming. The time on the clock read 3:35 a.m. He could tell she wasn't awake. "Go away!" her scream was piercing, he put his hands over his ears to din the noise. Then he ran over to her. He started to lightly shake her.

"Wake up, Fay! It's just a dream. Wake up little sister!"

Fay heard Matt's voice and her eyes fluttered open quickly. The moment she saw Matt sitting over her she sat up and hugged him. He put his arms around her and shushed her in a soothing way. "It's ok." he whispered. "Why don't we say a quick prayer, ok?" Fay nodded, not letting go. "Dear heavenly Father," Matt prayed, "please keep us safe this night. Please hold us in your arms and send the demons away. Thank you dear Lord. In Jesus name, amen." Fay echoed every word, then she fell asleep, still in Matt's hug.


© Copyright 2009 Hello1 (narniafan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618931-That-Fateful-Day-chapter-4