*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619111-Something-Crazy-Is-Going-On
Rated: · Short Story · Fantasy · #1619111
Aliens are everywhere.
Something crazy is going on, and I can’t figure it out, but I must tell you why. The sky seems to be very gray outside. The trees are turning purple. The grass is turning blue. The rivers and oceans are turning red. The sun looks pink. I have also noticed, people all over the world are green. This must be an invasion of people becoming aliens. Our planet earth is changing into another planet. It is as if God himself has changed our world into something else. Aliens are ruling our government and schools. Our President Barrack Obama is an alien, and so are his children and his wife. Parents are having alien children. Even our transportation has changed. We no longer have to drive cars, fly planes, take the subway or bus. Now we use alien ships to get us around.
The universe has we used to know it has now become something else. The moon and the stars are now the color purple. This is crazy! What is happening here? Help! Help! Help! I am writing this information to you in a secret place in my home. I am the only person that is not an alien. I didn’t change. The aliens don’t know where I am hiding. Don’t tell them, let’s keep this a secret. You must be wondering if I have enough food to eat? I do have enough food to eat. My health is good. I am the only human left. SHHHHH! Don’t tell anyone where I am. If they find me, then I will turn into an alien. My name is Dave the reporter. I have been up all night writing. There is so much to tell you. Aliens are everywhere. Hollywood is now called Alienwood. I know this sounds crazy, but it’s true. Aliens are taking over the computer and business industry.
What are we to do? Where are we to go? I hear a lot of noise outside. The aliens are walking around and talking to each other. I think they are planning to locate where I am so they can turn me into an alien. I hope they don’t find me because I want to remain a human. You may ask me where are my kids and family. Do I have a wife? My wife and kids are aliens. The aliens came into my home, and took away my wife and children. I was able to escape and hide in a secret place where they can’t find me. Being the only human left is very frightening. Imagine that you are the only human on the planet, and everyone else is an alien. This has to be very frightening indeed. I can’t talk to anyone because everyone is an alien. Oh what can I do? And where can I go? The only thing I can do is tell you about myself. I am a tall man with dark hair and blue eyes. I also wear reading glasses to see what I am reading.
The aliens are everyone. Some are very tall, some are short. They are green with red eyes. Their hair is black, brown, red and blonde. The aliens are scary looking. Instead of talking, they make loud noises. I don’t want them to find me. I don’t want to turn into an alien. Oh no,. I hear an alien coming into my house, and throwing all my furniture on the floor and pounding on the ceiling. The alien is coming closer and closer. He is going down the stairs, down to the basement. He hears me talking, oh no here he comes. He is opening the door, oh no he found me. And now guess what, I am an alien too.



© Copyright 2009 antonette (antonetteros at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619111-Something-Crazy-Is-Going-On