*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619316-I-CAN-TASTE-YOUR-HOSTILITY
Rated: ASR · Other · Opinion · #1619316
Did you know, that those who intentionally strive to hurt you, are really broken inside?
Just one glance and I can taste your hostility. You’re unfriendliness must have rubbed off from the lack of support you've come across in your life. Your words are so vulgar, and the way you treat others makes me feel such deep DISGUST... to top it off, you walk around ostentatiously; but I know you're living with a disguise, to hide how tremendously broken you are inside. Keep trying to change yourself to prevent recognition... you may fool the world- but YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. So when you violate me, I try not to take offense. For I know how you treat yourself inside.. You’re at peace with not a soul- because you loathe yourself. And before you can love another, you must love yourself. Do you know WHAT THE FUCK LOVE MEANS? I didn't think so... insecurities possess your mind, hatred infests your soul... and in order to find some comfort within yourself- you use people like ME to push around; to make yourself feel bigger and better INSIDE. You seem to get off, by watching others feel like how you do inside... and when they don't seem to be phased by the bullshit you want them to face, you get FURIOUS. You grind your teeth, and you clench your fists... ready to instigate some fight with someone who will find you a threat... so don't worry about ME... your bullshit wont phase me.. I won't allow it too. I know the phony disguise you wear... and like I said; it can't fool me.
© Copyright 2009 Joanna Zois (jzois91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619316-I-CAN-TASTE-YOUR-HOSTILITY