*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619320-Dominant
Rated: GC · Other · War · #1619320
Did he love me, or did he really loathe me? Our loves battlefield nearly killed me.


I don't want to be a mad girl, but it seems as if you madden me. I wasn’t always this way, no I promise I wasn’t! I was at peace even with the person the whole world was against. Maybe that's were I went wrong.

You are the terrorist to my world, you keep dropping bomb after bomb amongst my territory. I lay there, gasping and weeping with my peace sign in the air. This made you laugh endlessly. You have invaded my beautiful space, in which I found endless amount of joy in. this had me running like a maniac down the road of insanity...

I cradled my head into my hands, and I cuddled into a ball in what I thought was the safest corner in sight. I prayed to god, I wept to god. I wanted him to witness what was going on; I demanded to know why he allowed this to occur!

I grew furious! i shook my head and i laughed. I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to explode. I couldn't fucking take it! I arose from the cold ground that I once laid upon so weakly.

He looked at me puzzled; he didn't know what the fuck was going on. Like why the fuck is this bitch off the ground? She eats my hits, and was growing okay with me beating the fucking life out of her. I smiled, disregarding my broken bones. i walked straight forward, leaving a trail of blood behind me.

To my surprise, he was pacing away... He was pacing away so quickly, for he was used to being the only one taking control of this war. And I thought, now is my time to take control... but this means leaving him as a whole... I was going to turn around and sit my ass back in the corner for the love I had for this psychotic man... but I was so angry I couldn't do this to myself any longer. If I did- I’d end up dead.

I was furious- he had to feel it. Fumes we're eating at my stomach, and smoke was blowing out my ears. He was at a state of shock I was eligible to do whatever the fuck I wanted to him. This I wasn’t used too...

I thought quickly. I snatched his gun... I looked at it and smiled. I pulled the trigger and shot him in the fucking face. I cried yet I smiled and shook my head. He thought he was going to conquer me... this war was going on for years. Finally I ended it, I walked away, and ripped his flag off my beautiful territory that I have won, and is once mine again.





© Copyright 2009 Joanna Zois (jzois91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619320-Dominant