*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619721-MONSTROSITY
Rated: GC · Other · Dark · #1619721
i've strived to swallow my anger, but just like a bulimic it comes right back up again.




You’re a monster that conquers me as a whole. <B>YOU PENETRATE ME.</b> You’re every indent in my wall, and the definition to every scar. You're venomous, and you suck the fucking life out of me. You’re the nights I spend tossing and turning. You’re the nightmare I meet every night. You’re the reason I trust no one in sight. You’re the reason me and my mind consistently fight! You’re the reason to why I see no light; you're the reason I shake! I bleed, I strive. And even when I stop to breathe, when I strive to catch my breath... YOU FUCKiNG COME BACK FOR ME. you've made your way into my body, you're all I feel, you're all I see, you're all I hear, you're all I feed off of. You hold me hostage. I try to bathe myself with peace, but you invade my mind and take over.. You’re the reason to why I cannot remain mentally CALM. What do you want from me? You hold more power than any person, than any force. They call you ANGER; and personally I think it's time for you to leave me.

© Copyright 2009 Joanna Zois (jzois91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619721-MONSTROSITY