*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620608-the-dairys-story
by billie
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1620608
a twisted story in a 3way love tringle
sally moved to Ontario just this summer so she can start school,she asked a friend of hers who lived in the city to help look for houses, it took her about 4 months to buy a house , she was so picky about the place , the location, the space, etc. luckily she found the house. her house of dream, it was a 2 bed room house , small and cozy , near a small river,with a good neighbour hood. sally could not be any happier when she got the keys to her first house. she walked in the house the first time , and was determine to clean it , get it furnished with in a week , so she can focuess on her school. Strangely when sally was cleaning the attic , there was still a box there, it looked old, with a holes in it's right corner and filled with dust, she thought this box has been here for at least 5 years if not more, sally pursued walking toward the box she kicked it a little with her feet to make sure there was no mice, or insect in it before she opened it. In the box there was a picture of a young girl, the picture was black and white, and looked really old but the female in the picture looked very pretty with long black hair and very soft features, there was also a lot of papers , they were all drawing and from what sally can see the person who draw this must have been very talented, at the bottom of the box there was a small dairy it was blue with purple small flower all around, sally continued cleaning up, but that night before she went to bed curiosity almost kill her she wanted to know what is in that dairy?, and who dos it belong to?, she got off her bed and went to get the dairy, she opened it as she was returning back to bed , she glanced throw it didn't have a name, a year , or a signature in it, sally opened the sixteenth page and started reading.." Dear dairy today i am so happy i went out on this date with a guy named matte , he was so sweet , he told me i was beautiful, we went to dinner , we seen a movie, and got some drinks, it was amazing. he was so nice , very respectful, didn't try to make a move on that i didn't like or feel comfortable with..." sally turned the pages around to go to a page the got her attention, " i am so scared he is every where i go he is fallowing me , he came to my work today, after he called me 89 times, then he fallowed me all the way home,, i could see his car parked out side my house form my little window , i don't know what to do ,i know he might hurt me" sally flipped the page back "" it's matte his going crazy i tried to brake up with him, but he said he loved me and his not going to let me go , even if that means killing me,, i didn't take him seriously , how is such a sweet person do this,, i think he is just upset that i broke up with him" sally could put the story together now , her heart was beating fast as if she was living the story , but she knew it was late and she had to go to bed if she wanted to wake up early the next morning, she put the dairy on her side table and turned off the light to go to bed. but she could not sleep she wanted to know what happen with matte, it was all she could think about , she turned on her light and took the dairy back, opened it and started reading,"" he came to my house today knocked and knocked i was trying not to make a noise so he doesn't think i am home but he already knows i am home he was shouting and screaming i know your in there i know you can hear me , please open the door, i love you i don't want leave you please,, but i was to scared i knew if i open that door he was going to attack me so i did the only thing i thought any body would do i called 911 for him, and he got arrested for 3 days, and when he came out he was angry , i was the first person he came to after those 3 days, and know he said he will hurt me because i hurted him in a way that he is never going to forget" sally flipped the pages a couple more " dear dairy  today i meet this guy he is really sweet , i talked to him in the phone all the time he is so understanding , however matte was still there fallowing my every move i think that fact that i am talking to robin , Matt might become very violence, but what can i do dairy?, i like robin a lot and i think he likes me to, but Matt is going to do every thing to destroy it." sally flipped the pages more to read " oh my god me and robin where having a good time before matte showed up and started fighting with robin and kicking him around, he told him he was going to hurt him, and even thought the police was called they never found Matt after he took off, we went to my house that night and i asked robin if he thinks our relationship should stop, i was worried about him , matte was making my life miserable i don't think robin should live the same terror i am living , but robin and i were so much in love that Matt didn't matter we were going to deal with it, he said to comfort me and i belied him, he offered to stay the night but  i thought it was going to best for both if we didn't so he went home." as sally slowly started to feeling sleepy , she flipped to the end of the dairy to read " i am finally doing it me and robin are getting married , oh my god i am so happy, and Matt can not destroy this day because he is in jail for trying to kidnap me  and he will not come out for another 5 years, i am so exited to get married , i got every thing i need, this is going to be my dream weeding" as sally read that she was happy filled with the joy as if it was her telling the story,she turned the page to continue reading but there was nothing to read that was it, sally thought  the story was over she fall a sleep that night  hoping to dream about how fancy this weeding must have been . as the morning sun rise of the next day , Sally woke up with a smile on her face , and ready to face her to be wonderful day, she looked at the box that had the dairy in , it was still in the corner of her room, she walked toward it to remove it and put it in the recycle box, but it still had a couple of paper in there, she lifted the paper up , it was an old news paper, she blow the dust of it, and there it was the title, "prisoner escape to destroy a weeding" sally seat down on her couch by her window, and started reading as tears fell from her eyes, multi murder as prisoner Matt,S escaped from jail Saturday night to go to the weeding of his x and robin which was located at rose palace convention center, and he opened fire with a machine gone killing the bride ,groom, and 20 other people,and injuring 100 more.as sally read that she cried and cried for the poor couples who is dream was to live happily ever after together, but that never happened because people like matte exist.sally collect all the papper, drawing and the dairy put them togather back in the box , as tears were falling of her eyess, and her mouth mummbling " God rest her soul".
© Copyright 2009 billie (tunis1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620608-the-dairys-story