*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621159-Unreplacable-night
by billie
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1621159
a romantic night that passed a long time ago
One day I came home from work early , I was tired but not ready to go to sleep yet, I changed my clothes , and  set in my living room on the hand chair by the fire work. I had already poured my self a drink and brought my pack of smokes, as I got comfortable on the chair and had lit a cigarette , and started drinking watching the fire burn the wood, it was amazing how those blue , orange and almost yellow colors all combined together, as I focused harder on them I had lost my mind to them , and it was like I can almost see parts of my life in it ,at first I could not believe it I thought it was the alcohol , but I had not had that much, at least not yet,I took a long toke of my cigarettes and , turned back to the fire place, I started day dreaming again , but this time it was interesting it was the love of my life, I can see him, I can see his face, his smile, that looked like a little child , his brown eyes, the turned really light with the sun, he was standing in front of his house, that was suppose to be ours. I truly did love him and until now I do, I could see one of our most amazing nights , I saw it in the fire it looked so cute I couldn't stop smiling, it was a Friday night , we had spent all week between work and school, so we planed to go out that Friday night , I was in the kitchen when he got in the house with an alcohol bottle in his hand, I put the vodka bottle in the fridge and as he changed his clothes , I put dinner on the table , we had dinner as we were watching friends it was our favorite TV show, we talked about his day and mine we laughed a lot and we romanced a lot , he was feeding me and I was feeding him, it was such a moment that was filled with love , passionate, and romance, we finished eating and helped each other clean the table , the dishes and the kitchen after, brought the alcohol, two cups, and poured my self and him a mix, as we started drinking it was almost 9 o'clock, we started getting ready we were going out to the fancy club , I have never been there and I was really exited, as he wore a nice black suite and looked amazing in it that I could not stop hugging him, and I wore a fancy black dress that had white line surrounding it;s edges, as we hold each other tight we went to the cap who was already waiting for use , we got in the back ,and he gave him the a dress,we were so drunk it was not funny, but we were laughing mad, we were holding each other, making out and just having fun, we got to the club ,we got off the taxi, and as he paid the driver I made sure my make up looked prefect , although he mentioned to me I look flue less I still had to check, we went in the club , got a drink, we danced and danced on all the music weather it was something we listen to or not, we got tired for a bit and went for a cigarette brake, but it was more like a moment together , where we held hand, and told each other how we are having a great time together, he told me he loved and wanted all our days to be together because he can never live with out me, I could not deny my feelings for him either, I told him I loved him with all my heart, I told him that nothing in this world can change any thing between us , I wanted to be with him , and for ever, it got to serious that I had to break the ice and gave him a quick kiss and held him from his hand to go dance, we got a drink and went to the dance floor , we danced together, we were looking deep into each others eyes and it felt like no body was there but us, we didn't see any body around us, it was just me and him, until the flower girl broke our moment by offering a red single flower , he got me 2 red roses he said one was for now and one was for the future I hugged him and whispered and his ear I want to go home,and when we got there it was like heaven, I was so happy with him and he was so happy with him , as we set on the bed we just enjoyed each other it was not sexual but it was so romantic, the way he looked into my eyes , his hear beat every thing told me he loved me, the way he was holding me it was so tight that I felt he will never let go of me ,,I honestly didn't want to let go either, I was on top of him holding him so tight , my face was in his nick, I was smelling him , I was so comfortable in his arms , feeling his body heat against mine, it was a feeling that I can never put in words, it was something you truly have to feel to believe.

I woke up from my day dreaming as my cigarette finished and burned the tip of my fingers , I looked at the fire place , smiled , took my drink and went to an old box I have under my bed to get his picture ,look at it deep for a couple of seconds, kissed it , and took it with me to bed, where I slept happy and relaxed that night.
© Copyright 2009 billie (tunis1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621159-Unreplacable-night