*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621948-Lust-Emperors-Wand--Breast-Expansion
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #1621948
Greg is just an ordinary guy in an alternate dimension when he gets a very special wand...
‘And thus, the Lust Emperor’s wand was destroyed forever,’ said the tall man in the center of the large courtroom. Mutters of doubt came from across the room. ‘Order!’ called the Judge. Her eyes were like pure silver and she stood tall and menacing above all others in the room. ‘We have no proof that you destroyed it, but we also have no proof that you did not. You will be held here until tomorrow, when we’ll take a test with the most powerful truth serums in the land.’ The tall man nodded and was guided out by two guards.

Finally sitting in his relatively comfortable prison, a smirk appeared on his slick face. ‘I can’t believe they didn’t check me for any items,’ he thought as he grabbed several vials out from his sleeves. He looked at a vial that was filled with a substance like liquid darkness. It would make him immune to even the most powerful truth serums for at least a week. He looked around- there were no guards and he sensed no magical spying devices nearby. He quickly drank the substance and hid the vial again.

After a good night’s sleep the interrogation came. When under the influence of 7 powerful truth serums, the man still elaborately described how he destroyed the wand and furthermore defended his innocence, the Judge bit her nails in frustration. After the interrogation, she came to talk to him alone. ‘Tum. I know you’re guilty. You know you’re guilty. We’re all aware of your guilt. Yet after so many interrogations and catching you near crime scenes, you’ve escaped. Next time, we’ll interrogate you for weeks until you spill the truth.’

The man didn’t blink an eye. The Judge turned and walked away. ‘Next time I’ll have you dance for me in skimpy underwear, you bitch,’ he muttered under his breath. A guard came to escort him outside. Pecca Tum had escaped fate and law again. ‘Now let’s hope no mortal found that wand,’ he thought, walking at a fast pace and preparing teleportation magic.
_
3 hours earlier:

Greg found himself lagging behind the group. Walking through forests, even if it was for studying plants and mushrooms, didn’t really get him interested. He was, however, fond of being behind the group for when the girls with short skirts bent over to study something on the ground. ‘Why examine old plants and smelly mushrooms when you can study fruit?’ he said to himself with a chuckle.

Despite being a bit lecherous, Greg was considered a nice guy by his classmates (who were all girls). ‘Come on Greg, you’re supposed to be the strongest!’ shouted one of the more energetic girls. ‘Or do you enjoy the view so much?’ she said with a wink. Greg turned a little red and quickly caught up with the group when he tripped over something like a stick. He saw the little object in front of him among the leaves. It was a bright red, simple stick.

Upon closer examination, it seemed to glow rather mysteriously. For the heck of it, he picked it up, put it in his pocket and quickly caught up with the group again. The group was standing still as the teacher was explaining something. ‘We’ll now split up in pairs of two. I want you to go find any of the plants or mushrooms we discussed earlier today. She divided the class into groups of two and Greg got paired with the energetic girl. He was pleased, because she was nice, clever and quite attractive. Her butt was round and her breasts C-cups.

It so happened that they walked through the woods together that Greg’s eyes drifted and his mind wandered. Despite the autumn being well under way, she wore a fairly short t-shirt. ‘If only her boobs were a bit bigger…’ he wished. At that moment, something incredibly odd happened. The girl stood still, a look of surprise on her face. Her shirt seemed to be getting tighter somehow. She cupped her breasts with her hands and moaned softly. Greg could see them growing slightly, her nipples now clear and perky through her shirt.

‘Natalie?’ Greg asked hesitatingly. Natalie looked up in surprise and turned fiery red. She coughed once or twice, and then said ‘let’s move on’. All the time, Greg wondered what had just happened. ‘I wished her boobs would be a bit bigger, and now… they’re really a bit bigger,’ he said in surprise. In realization, a huge smirk appeared on his face. He decided to try something else. ‘I wish Natalie would have even bigger boobs, like F-cups,’ he thought.

Natalie made a startled gesture and looked down at her chest. Her D-cups gradually swelled until pieces of her shirt tore and the shirt was obviously much to small. ‘Oh… ohh….’ She moaned during the process. Greg was fiery red and bit his lip not to smirk. ‘Natalie, what’s going on?’ he yelled with his most convincing surprise imitation. ‘I… I don’t know!’ she yelled. ‘Please turn away…!’ she said as her breasts swelled a bit more and her shirt made a noise that said “I give up’.

Greg quickly turned as her shirt exploded off. He was disappointed that he couldn’t see. ‘If only she’d allow me to look at her hot new boobs,’ he sighed. ‘Greeeg…’ said a strangely seductive version of Natalie’s voice. ‘Look around…’ He turned and saw a very busty, bare-chested girl smiling at him and bouncing her boobs with her hands. ‘All she needs now is a bigger, rounder butt,’ he told himself (with knowledge of what would happen).

‘Oh…’ Natalie moaned, this time not restraining herself. She even turned and bent over as her rear swelled out. Her underwear became tighter and tighter and her skirt got pushed up more and more as her butt turned into a rather massive peach. ‘Now desire for me to hit it,’ he said out loud with confidence in his new “gift”. She moaned and in a seductive voice exclaimed: ‘Greeeg… my butt wants some attention from your hands…’

Greg nearly drooled as he walked towards her when he heard the clock tower in the far away village. It was 3 PM. They had to be back with the group in 15 minutes. It would take at least that long to get back. ‘Urgh… I wish she’d come to her senses and have a fitting t-shirt on that looks like the one she had before,’ he thought hesitantly. Natalie stood up- instantly fully clothed- and looked around. She gasped in horror as she looked at Greg. ‘… And forgot everything that happened,’ he added.

Natalie calmed down. She didn’t seem surprised at her new chest or rear. ‘C’mon Natalie, we need to be back with the group in 15 minutes,’ he said as though nothing had happened. ‘Wow, time went by fast… we didn’t find a lot of mushrooms or plants, did we?’ she said. ‘Alas, no, but fortunately it was just a trip for fun anyway. Let’s go back!’ he answered. And so they reunited with the group (who all stared at Natalie’s rather endowed chest- when asking for the same type of shirt Greg didn’t realize that it showed a lot of cleavage now).

In a brief moment of silence, Greg felt in his pocket. The smooth, red wand was still there. He began to connect the loose ends fast and realized that this object must’ve had to do with his new powers. He decided he’d have some more fun the coming days.

_

‘Agh… I suppose some mortal managed to find the wand,’ Pecca exclaimed. He swore a good many times and kicked a good many trees before making a new plan. ‘I’ll have to search all the villages for… suspicious activity,’ he decided, before teleporting off.
_

Greg hadn’t realized before that it was a week’s vacation. He was disappointed until he thought of a new idea. A pretty but shy girl named Emily was in his class and he’d love to try some magic on her. ‘I wish Emily would come to my house, I wish Emily would come to my house,’ he repeated in hopes of strengthening the spell. Nothing happened. ‘Hmm… maybe it doesn’t work at a distance,’ Greg pondered until after five minutes, his doorbell rang (his parents weren’t there). He opened the door to see a confused Emily.

‘Uh, hey, Greg, I, uh, I’m not sure why I came here. I just… felt like it,’ she said. Greg made a fake surprised face and let her in. He guided her to his room and closed the door (all the time wishing she wouldn’t find it suspicious or would try to go away). He spoke out loud, saying ‘I wish you would become the very sexiest thing I can imagine’. She made a puzzled face but then moaned softly and closed her eyes. Her hips widened visible in her small skirt and her rather flat chest began to swell out.

‘Hmmmm…’ she moaned as her nipples began to perk out leaving prints in her small shirt quickly followed by her new growing breasts. Soon they were almost the size of apples and her shirt began to rip apart. Her skirt also began to tear apart as her hips rounded more and hear butt became a massive peach to end all peaches. As she swelled more and more, she moaned constantly. ‘Ohhh…. Ohhh… ohhh!’ she exclaimed as her breasts had torn apart her bra and began to swell to the size of a firm set of basketballs (bouncing constantly like a pair).

She also sprouted a set of brightly colored cat ears and a cat tail (both of which triggered more moans and a lot of jiggling with her rear). Despite the extremity of her curves, a very tight small fiery red bra remained on her breasts (though it did not conceal the shape of her breasts or nipples at all) and a fiery red panty hardly hid the necessary of her butt. As a finishing touch, a gold collar with a bell appeared around her neck and her two arms were decorated by two golden bracelets.

Suddenly, she began to purr. ‘Masterrr… I want to pleasure you…’ she said in a more seductive tone than Greg had ever heard before. Greg was most pleased, but he felt that if he would go much further, he would be entering a zone of no return. ‘I wish… she was not my slave- she should retain her current form, but she should be my girlfriend. And have fitting clothes. And forget all of this… and also make no one else pay mind to her changes,’ so he stated his long-winded wish.

Suddenly Emily was a full clothed super curvy cat girl. ‘Well, I’ll see you later, Greg…’ she said in a sweet tone as Greg wished for her to leave for now.
He wondered what kind of other things he could do with his new magic.

© Copyright 2009 TheShoeLace (shoelace25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621948-Lust-Emperors-Wand--Breast-Expansion