*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623054-Drifting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Experience · #1623054
this jumps (drifts) between real time thoughts on social services and fantasy space travel
Drifting through an asphalt parking lot; a tree on the hill looks like an Indian cheiftan; then merging and reforming into a 1930's New York gangster . . . flashback formation ... headchange . . . ancient death mask on the face of modern society.



So they get these simple-minded fucks, send them through so called Human Service college; so then an "educated" idiot is still a fucking idiot . . . dig? These are the leaders of the human race there to lead us to a golden age of stupidity and pointless regulation. True social services are found at the hands of well tipped waiters and honest drug dealers.



... Space ship earth in supersonic overdrive . . . astroid death...



So we were traveling at 98%light speed ... landed back in our solar system two million years later; and Earth was burnt and the oceans of Mars were boiling away. See, the sun was fatter and hotter than when we left. Saturn's moon Titan was right for life (matter of fact, there was a rudimentary species of insect similar life form) liquid water was present, though... good enough.



Nice view of the galaxy Andromeda as it collided with the Milky Way; it was a beautiful spiral bisecting ninety degrees through this galaxy of our own. The haze of liquid methane around Titan had boiled off replaced with sweet, clean 02; although the methane of saturn glowed a reddish blue from the changes that had occurred from huge, hydrogen burning, hot Sol; which was turning nicely into a red giant, still a long way from nova. Unfortunatly the rings of Saturn were currently less than spectacular as they mostly were a lumpy new moon . . .my comrades and I called it Earth II.



Good thing that the origional stinking, blue orb was burnt to a crisp. Planet Earth had been long led to destruction at the hands of social workers and political consultants. Green house gasses held no danger except that the bad changes were under the charge of the Human Mind.



. . . that was why we had left . . .



Near light speed travel does have its setbacks . . . spectral images of inner dimentional beings, too horrid or wonderfully gorgeous for humans to see directly . . . their "life" images intersect with your own past; so one looses one's own identity . . . mingling "other" thoughts, feelings, hopes with musings to originate from "sentient" humans ... "outlook different" . . . that little broke through . . . tracks were made and broken . . . no particular order . . . "faded photographs" . . . disected sentences . . .

© Copyright 2009 Doc Deano (deano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623054-Drifting