*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732410-A-chapter-from-Valentine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #1732410
I really can't explain what made me write these words
Kiki Lee’s character specific flashback



         Kiki left her real name behind, as well as Las Vegas. So, knives out Kiki stuck her thumb out on a desert highway, downward to Las Angeles: scars from a knife were on the back of her thigh, cutting relieved the emotional distortion that dysfunction created. Fortunately the scars were removed as easily as her tits were made bigger

  . . .  It was bigger and better….  Tits that someone could spread butter on… they were just that yummy. .superboobies invades the last of the known world. .it was all ejaculate and sweat and nipples…. The world was a waterslide of jissim and tongues and tentative sex poses, what a wonderland L.A. was. She actually met Ron Jeremy for Christ’s sake.

          It was a lick here a girl-on-girl kiss there. … wake up under the furniture fully dressed . . . . Doesn’t everyone?

          The new universe was sandy, dusty and arid . . . But it was a dry heat . . .  The meteor shower hailed an end to the planet Earth, Kiki was waiting for an explosion that never came

         Kiki was drifting through the horribly hot asphalt parking lot; she saw a tree on the hill and it looked like an Indian chieftain; then merging and reforming into a 1930's New York gangster . . . flashback formation ... headchange . . . ancient death mask on the face of modern society.

         ... Space ship earth in supersonic overdrive . . . asteroid death...

         Kiki remembered that moment when she was traveling at 98% light speed ... Then she landed back in our solar system two million years later; and Earth was burnt and the oceans of Mars were boiling away.  The sun was fatter and hotter than when she left. Saturn's moon Titan was right for life (matter of fact, there was a rudimentary species of insect similar life form) liquid water was present, though... good enough.

         There was a nice view of the galaxy Andromeda as it collided with the Milky Way; it was a beautiful spiral bisecting ninety degrees through this galaxy of her own. The haze of liquid methane around Titan had boiled off replaced with sweet, clean 02; although the methane of Saturn glowed a reddish blue from the changes that had occurred from huge, hydrogen burning, hot Sol; which was turning nicely into a red giant, still a long way from nova. Unfortunately the rings of Saturn were currently less than spectacular as they mostly were a lumpy new moon . . . she called it Earth II.

         Near light speed travel does have its setbacks . . . spectral images of inner dimensional beings, too horrid or wonderfully gorgeous for humans to see directly . . . their "life" images intersect with your own past; so one looses one's own identity . . . mingling "other" thoughts, feelings, hopes with musings to originate from "sentient" humans ... "outlook different" . . . that little broke through . . . tracks were made and broken . . . no particular order . . . "faded photographs" . . . dissected sentences . . .

         That was how the desert welcomed Kiki, under a freezing cold night sky it took almost three days to get a ride, and then, what a ride it was. A big black bullet was whizzing down the grey ribbon. It was, indeed, a limousine that carried a producer of adult products and DVD products of human flesh in the act of sex. The blow job Kiki gave to that producer lasted about ten times less than the ride to L.A. but it hurled Kiki into a subterranean universe of quasi-fame and penis choking death . . . Lotsa cocaine and LSD and speed . . . Weed….indeed… everything came without a charge but also a great price. Drugs were candy and candy was sex . . . It was hottubberiffic and bubbly… but Kiki kept her pink roots, diphenhydramine dreams and shadowy real-non-real people and all of her friends thinks she lost it completely . .  . They were not really friends were they?

         But the sex, without a doubt was fun, slippery, greasy, and sticky . . . Cum in her mouth, on her face, and on her super, surgically enhanced tits . . . It was titalicious… fucking other women was the best . . . They screamed (sometimes for real) and swished around; men happened to be more stoic . . . A little grunt at orgasm . . . And it was bad when there was three, four. Six or more men . . . Fucking ridiculous . . . Kiki thought . . . She wanted a full time girl lover . . . She was glad; now; that she somehow ended at Counciltucky; with her arms around Val’s thighs.

           . .  The world revolved and reveled in the imperfect beauty of Kiki Lee…Happy Birthday all the time, talking in math, breakdown radio waves; of stars and scattered dreams. ..Kiki loved to see her naked body on the TV screen, it made her so happy … she did not particularly like men but getting cum on her face or mouth etcetera was the way of gold and cash….cash and prizes…

         It was an explosion volcano on Jupiter’s moon Io…sulfur and magma….

         Darkness and heat surrounded the body of Kiki Lee when she awoke in a dry ditch.

         Spitting dust; Kiki shot upright from the gravelly grave; she had only been left for dead, the muscle that was sent to kill Kiki’s producer/director took pity on poor Kiki and did not properly murder her, and buried her unconscious in an extremely shallow grave…it was within a realm of possibility that she could die, but Kiki was tougher than a cockroach and had her histamine receptors fully blocked … she was a scorpion and a raptor and the federal government thanked her for giving a testimony by dumping her in of all places on the Earth; Council Bluffs, Iowa

© Copyright 2010 Doc Deano (deano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732410-A-chapter-from-Valentine