*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623692-My-Wild-Thoughts
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1623692
These are my ideas, these are my thoughts, these are my dreams, whether I like them or not
My ideas...simple fascinating things that run around inside of my head at millions of miles an hour. My A-D-D is a fascinating thing. It is both a blessing, which brings endless possibilities, and a curse that breaks them away in an instant. My thoughts have spawned the random things that work and wisp around in my brain. Upon this computer I write what I think with the hopes of catching everything, but alas, the truth is that in my limited abilities, I can only catch things that keep in my mind. Postponing no further, and proudly presented, are my wild thoughts to you.

Upon my dreams, I sit and wait with the chaotic things around. The swirling abyss of the stars slowly stirring has brought my attention to the most peculiar thing. A flying giraffe with three year old sandwiches for feet. Ham sandwiches with honey glaze from previous life of elementary school. Because of this most insane sight, my elbows grew wings and began to fly. "Wait!" I said. "Wait, come back! I need you for bending my arms!" They seemed, however, bent on leaving. Apparently they were mistreated when I refused to stop punching a bear. Not a real bear, as one would think. A simply enormous gummy bear that wouldn't shut its face. I punched for weeks and was bounced back from ever single blow. I then gave up, for it was obvious I would not win. I then took up Guitar Hero. I can play pretty well, as proven by the fact I can play on expert. Now, however, my depression sets in as I look down at my folded, flimsy arms which can no longer bend. All the good times I spent with my elbows rushed through my mind. Most of all, better than all, was the memory of my trip to the city stuck in my head. I entered the wrestling ring and decided to smite upon my foes with massively epic elbow drops. Repetitive and powerful, I destroyed many evil traffic signs in this manner. Now I sit, crying but not able to wipe my tears from the fact that my hands had suddenly turned into liquid nitrogen suspended in the air with a baby gopher laser beam cannon. I know nothing that I just described made sense, but it's the most accurate description of my thoughts for 5 minutes of recording.
© Copyright 2009 Flamingus (ritmeister at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623692-My-Wild-Thoughts