*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624778-Simplicity-of-Happiness
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1624778
Over Looking The Ocean.
As I sit here wrapped up in my comfort zone, not because I’m chilly or uncomfortable, just because it makes this experience that much more enjoyable, I question how something so simple can bring all the happiness in the world. I turn my head to one side and can see the definition of a round world. Where the sky meets the ocean and becomes still is where my heart lies. Sitting here in silence I listen to the waves as they declare my future. It is days like these that I never want to return. I want this to become my reality, my rehabilitation, my life. White sand is the explanation of why these birds here are so cheerful. Clear water is the reason the fish have so much joy. It’s the crashing of the waves that takes my breath away, the sound of laughter that warms my heart, and the sun touched faces that remind me I have nothing to be upset about. I guess when your trapped in a beautiful painting the simplicity of every stroke becomes your ultimate bliss.
© Copyright 2009 Adoptedchick13 (adoptedchick13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624778-Simplicity-of-Happiness